The yellow Nemo 2000 Incandescent Flashlight from Pelican features a 53-lumen collimated beam, produced by a xenon bulb, with a 518' beam throw. O-ring sealed, the light is IPX8-rated to be submersible to 328'. Made of corrosion, impact, and temperature-resistant ABS polycarbonate resin, the housing has an integrated utility clip for safe storage or hands-free use. A glow-in-the-dark photoluminescent shroud absorbs light, even from the flashlight's beam, to make it easy to find in the dark. The light runs on three 'C' alkaline batteries with a maximum runtime of 5 hours.
- Constructed of a durable yellow ABS resin body, which is temperature, impact and corrosion-resistant to allow for long-term use
- Depth rating: 328' (100 m) -- makes a great dive light for deep-sea exploration
- Output of 53 lumens
- Runtime of 5 hours
- Can throw its Xenon beam to a distance of 518' (158 m)
- Twist the shroud for easy on/off use, even with gloves
- Glow-in-the-dark photoluminescent shroud absorbs light from the environment, even the flashlight's beam, to make it easy to find.
- Runs on three 'C' alkaline batteries
||Xenon incandescent bulb
||IPX8 rated, submersible to 328' (100 m)
||3 x C Alkaline
||7.8" (19.8 cm)
||With batteries: 12.8 oz (362.9 g)
Without batteries: 5.3 oz (150.3 g)