Fenix Flashlight E20 2015 Flashlight (Black) has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
Equipped with white Cree XP-E2 LED, the Fenix 's 2015 edition of the E20 LED Flashlight is a versatile easy-to-use illumination tool. It produces a low output of 8 lumens for tasks such as reading, and a high 265 lumens output for lighting large areas. The switch features last-memory mode so the next time it's turned on it automatically goes to the last output used. The E20 2015 also features four brightness levels: low, medium, high, and turbo.
Designed for a long life of use, the aluminium housing has a corrosion and scratch-resistant type III hard anodised finish. It is impact resistant to 3.3' and submersible to 6.6'. The emitter's window is made of impact and scratch resistant glass with anti-reflection coatings to maximise light transmission. Beyond, the flashlight's body features heat-dissipating rings to keep it cool. These rings also have groves to provide anti-rolling function. The handle has fine diamond-shaped texturing for a comfortable non-slip grip. The tailcap pushbutton also has fine texturing and is surrounded by two attachment loops that form a semi-shroud.
- 8/35/95/265 lumens
- White Cree XP-E2 LED
- Smooth reflector produces a smooth beam with bright centre cone and dimmer peripheral ring
- Digitally regulated output maintains consistent intensity throughout life of batteries
- Type: Click-type pushbutton
- Location: Tailcap
- Last output memory automatically goes to last output used
- Regulating circuit maintains constant brightness
- Lightweight and durable aluminium housing
- Type III corrosion and scratch-resistant anodised finish
- IPX8-rated submersible to 6.6'
- Impact resistant to 3.3'
- Textured slip-resistant handle
- Scratch and impact-resistant tempered and anti-reflection coated glass window
|Illumination Source||White Cree XP-E2 LED|
|Output||Low: 8 lumens|
Moed: 35 lumens
High: 95 lumens
Turbo: 265 lumens
|Battery||2 x AA batteries, alkaline or Ni-MH|
Low: 75 h, Medium: 20.08 h, High: 4.75 h, Turbo: 0.5 h
Low: 75 h, Medium: 22.58 h, High: 6.75 h, Turbo: 1.3 h
|Waterproofing||IPX8-rated, submersible to 6.6' (2 m)|
|Dimensions||6.1 x 1 x 0.8" (155 x 25.4 x 20.3 mm)|
|Weight||3.2 oz (90 g), without batteries|