Fenix Flashlight TK61 LED Flashlight has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The TK61 LED Flashlight from Fenix is a powerful flashlight optimised for long beam reach and extended runtime. It offers output in four stages from 15 to 1000 lumens, as well as a strobe mode and SOS mode. A convenient dual switch at the base of the head operates the light. Runtimes vary from 4.3 hours at full power to 300 hours at 15 lumens. This flashlight has a glass lens with an anti-reflective coating and an aluminium alloy body with a premium type III hard anodised anti-abrasive finish. It's waterproof to 6.5' (IXP8 standard) and impact resistant to a drop from 3.3'.
The output is digitally regulated to maintain constant brightness, and there's reverse polarity protection to protect against improper battery installation. The TK61 operates on 8x CR-123A or 4x 18650 batteries and its Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED lamp has an approximate life of 50,000 hours. All of this in a comfortable, durable flashlight that is 8.5" long and weighs only 1.3 lb, excluding batteries.
- High-intensity 1000-lumen LED flashlight optimised for long beam reach with a maximum distance of 2703'.
- Four levels of output from 15 to 1000 lumens, plus a strobe mode of 1000 lumens and an emergency SOS flashing mode of 130 lumens.
- Runtime of 4.3 hours at full 1000-lumen output, using 8x CR-123A lithium or 4x 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Durable aluminium construction, dual switch system in the front, digitally regulated output and reverse polarity protection
- IPX8 standard waterproof to 6.5' (2 m) underwater and impact-resistant to 3.3' (1 m) fall
|Lamp Type||Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED|
|Maximum Output||1000 lumens|
|Battery / Runtime||4x CR-123A lithium or 2x 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries|
1000 lumens: 4.3 hours
400 lumens: 14 hours
130 lumens: 46 hours
20 lumens: 300 hours
|Beam Distance||Maximum: 2,703' (824 m)|
|Construction||Anodised Aluminium Alloy|
|Waterproofing||IPX8, rated to 6.5' (2 m) underwater|
|Dimensions||8.5" (21.6 cm) long|
2.1" (5.3 cm) body diameter
3.8" (9.6 cm) head diameter
|Weight||1.3 lb (600 g) without batteries|