Fenix Flashlight TK76 LED Flashlight has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The TK76 LED Flashlight from Fenix utilises three individual LED sources for versatile lighting, better heat dispersion and a maximum output of 2800 lumens. At its lowest level of 7 lumens it can run for 200 hours and it provides several combinations of brightness levels and three flash modes including a strobe light and SOS flashes. Its beam can throw a spot light to a maximum distance of 1,476' and create a 120º wide flood beam. A digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness and its intelligent thermal control offers long working time in Turbo mode, without fear of overheating.
The TK76 is durable and waterproof to 6.6' underwater, made from aluminium alloy with a hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish and toughened ultra-clear glass lens. It is easy to grip and features tri-colour displays to indicate running levels and the remaining power, including a low-power warning. The TK76 is powered by four rechargeable 18650 lithium-ion batteries but if necessary can also be powered by two 18650 batteries or four or eight CR123A batteries.
- Three independently controlled lighting heads permit easy and fast operation utilising two Cree XM-L2 (U2) LEDs and one Cree XM-L2 T6 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50000 hours.
- Four brightness levels and strobe and S.O.S. modes
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness.
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation.
- Intelligent thermal control protects the flashlight from over-heating.
- Instant Turbo activation for immediate illumination
- Tri-colour displays indicate the running level and the remaining power with a low-power warning.
- Made of durable aluminium alloy with premium Type III hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish and toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Anti-roll and slip-resistant body design
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard of 6.6' and impact resistant to 3.3'.
- Uses four rechargeable 18650 lithium-ion batteries, but if necessary can be powered by two 18650 batteries or four or eight CR123A batteries.
|Lamp Type||2x Cree XM-L2 (U2) LEDs and 1x Cree XM-L2 T6 Neutral White LED|
|Output||Three Head Turbo: 2800 Lumens|
Three Head High: 1100 Lumens
Three Head Mid: 420 Lumens
Three Head Low: 20 Lumens
Three Head Strobe: 2800 Lumens
Three Head S.O.S.: 420 Lumens
Single Head Turbo: 933 Lumens
Single Head High: 350 Lumens
Single Head Mid: 135 Lumens
Single Head Low: 7 Lumens
|Runtime||Three Head Turbo: 1.2 Hours|
Three Head High: 4 Hours
Three Head Mid: 11 Hours
Three Head Low: 66 Hours
Single Head Turbo: 3.5 Hours
Single Head High: 11.5 Hours
Single Head Mid: 33 Hours
Single Head Low: 200 Hours
|Beam Distance||Maximum 1,476' (450 m)|
|Beam Intensity||Maximum 50800cd|
|Construction||Anodised Aluminium Alloy|
|Waterproofing||IPX-8 Standard up to depth of 6.6' (2 m) for 30 minutes|
|Impact Resistance||Up to 3.3' (1 m)|
|Dimensions||Body: 8.7 x 2.2" (222 x 55 mm) Head: 3.9 x 3.0" (100 x 77 mm)|
|Weight||1.8 lb (800 g) excluding batteries|