With a maximum output of an impressive 245 lumens and a second 20 lumen output mode that extends runtime to an impressive 18 hours, the Klarus P1C flashlight is both versatile and rugged enough for any number of uses. Powered by a single CR123A Lithium battery and equipped with a high-efficiency digital output regulator that can maintain constant brightness while also providing protection from reverse polarity damage, the P1C boasts a super-long lasting 50,000 hour lifespan CREE XP-G R5 LED that, combined with the flashlight's textured reflector and it's ultra-clear toughened glass lens, provides a smooth beam with a well-balanced beam spill and throw.
The P1C offers a range of tactical features as well, including a tail switch with momentary activation functionality and one-press on/off. Changing from high to low output is accomplished through a simple twist of the head, and the body itself is constructed from aircraft-grade aluminium. For additional durability the body is also Type III anodised to reduce wear and tear and is rated waterproof to the exacting IPX-8 standard, providing intact functionality in up to 2 meters of water. Accessories include a body clip for hands-free operating, a rubber switch boot, and a pair of additional o-rings. Batteries sold separately.
- A high-powered LED flashlight specifically designed for professional work and outdoor leisure
- Constructed from aircraft grade aluminium and built to Military specifications
- Uses a CREE XP-G R5 LED with a maximum output of 245 lumens
- Forward tactical switch with momentary activation
Two output modes for easy operation
- High (245 lumens) - 1 hour runtime
- Low (20 lumens) - 18 hour runtime
- Cclip for hands-free operation
- Smooth beam with perfect balance of beam throw and spill
- Highly efficient digitally regulated output that maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection
- Waterproof up to IPX-8 standards
- 5 year Klarus warranty
- 1x Lanyard
- 1x Pocket clip
- 2x O-rings
- 1x Rubber switch foot
|LED:||Cree XP-G R5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours|
|Two output modes:||Max output: 245 AISI Lumens/ 1hr
Low output: 20 Lumens/ 18 hrs.
|Working Voltage:||1.8V - 3.2V|
|Switch:||a) Tactical tail switch for power on/ off and momentary activation.
b) Rotate the flashlight head to adjust the brightness output - tighten head for max output, loosen for low output
|Lens:||Toughened ultra-clear glass.|
|Material:||Aircraft grade aluminium with Military Grade HA Type III anodising.|
|Reflector:||Textured reflector for smooth beam.|
|Dimensions:||89mm (Length) x 23mm (Head) x 22.6mm (Body)|
|Net weight:||54g (Excluding battery).|
|Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard.|