Pelican 2010PL SabreLite (Yellow) has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
Pelican 2010PL SabreLite (Yellow)
The Sabrelite 2010 LED Yellow Flashlight with Photo Luminescent Shroud from Pelican produces 109 lumens of white collimated beam that's as bright as an incandescent flashlight and provides 10,000 hours of lamp life and a 32 hour battery burn time. Its maximum beam distance is 472' (144m) and peak beam intensity is 5189 candelas.
This Sabrelite has an ABS resin body with a twist on/off lens shroud that eliminates accidental discharge and is submersible to 3.28' (1.0m) for a duration of 30 min. Features including a belt/shirt clip and lanyard make the light ideal for industrial, recreational, and home use.
- LED diode produces a white beam that's as bright as an incandescent light but provides 10,000 hours of lamp life
- Twist on/off lens shroud eliminates accidental discharge
- Lens ring features glow-in-the-dark material to aid in finding the light in the dark. Glow in the dark material absorbs light from the sun, fluorescent lights, or even the flashlight's beam itself
- ABS resin body resists chemicals, corrosion, and extreme temperatures and the flashlight is submersible to a depth of 3.28' (1 m) for a duration of 30 min
- The built-in belt / shirt clip makes the light ideal for industrial, recreational, and home use