(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Pelican 3310PL Flashlight (Photoluminescent)Product #34231 | SKU 033100-0102-247 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- 39 / 378 Lumen
- White LED Emitter
- Flashing Signal/Distress Mode
- Textured Pushbutton Body Switch
- Slip-Resistant Anti-Roll Body Design
With Pelican 's photoluminescent 3310PL Flashlight , you never have to worry about not finding it when the lights go out. Its housing absorbs light and emits a bright glow in the dark. A white LED emitter provides a low 39-lumen output for reading or performing tasks, and a 378-lumen high intensity for navigation or searching. A flashing mode can also be used for signalling in emergencies.
The polycarbonate housing is IPX7-rated to be submersible to 1 m for up to 30 minutes. The lightweight, anti-roll body features deep finger grooves for a sure-grip in cold and wet conditions, or while wearing gloves.
- Low: 39 lumen
- High: 378 lumen
- White LED emitter
- Flashing mode for emergency or distress signalling
- Location: Body
- Type: Anti-slip push button
- Click-type on/off
- Material: Glow-in-the-dark photoluminescent polycarbonate body
- Emitter window: Clear polycarbonate
- Waterproofing: IPX7-rated and O-ring sealed, submersible to 1 m for up to 30 minutes
- Moulded finger grooves provide non-slip grip
- Anti-roll handle
- Runs on three AA alkaline batteries
|Illumination Source||White LED emitter|
|Maximum Output||378 lumen|
|Battery / Runtime||3x AA alkaline batteries
Approx. 202 hours at minimum output
|Waterproofing||IPX7-rated, waterproof and submersible to 1 m for 30 min|
|Weight||175.8 g (with batteries)
104.9 g (without batteries)
In The Box
- Pelican 3310PL Flashlight (Photoluminescent)
- 3 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- Limited Lifetime Warranty