Note: Product does not include batteries
If you are looking for a high powered, long range, multi-colour LED, hunting flashlight then the Klarus FH10 is it. Klarus has specifically designed this light to fit all the needs of the hunter. The Klarus FH10 has three separate LEDs to provide greater power and efficiency than simply swapping out a lens cover. What is most impressive about this light are the beam throws for each LED colour. White LED: 500m / Green LED : 345m / Red LED: 225m. Also take note of the adjustable beam head to quickly move from a super-wide beam pattern to an extremely tight beam pattern with a simple twist of the head.
The FH10 Hunting Light can quickly be changed between LED colours by simply toggling a slider button near the head of the flashlight. The head diameter of the light is 49mm and body diameter is 25.4, which fits many standard gun mounts. The body is aircraft grade aluminium with Military III hard anodic oxidation.
The WHITE light utilises CREE XP-L HI V3 LED and has a maximum output of up to 700 lumens. The RED light utilises CREE XP-E2 P4 LED and has a maximum power of up to 3000mW. The GREEN light utilises OSRAM LT CP7P LED and maximum power of up to 3000mW.
Klarus continues to stand behind its flashlights and provides a full warranty for 5 years after purchase.
- Three fast and easily interchangeable RED, WHITE, and GREEN coloured LEDs that can be moved to the centre of the lens providing an extra long throw
- The RED light uses a CREE XP-E2 P4 LED that has a max output of up to 3000mW and a beam distance of up to 345 meters
- The WHITE light uses a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED that has a max power of up to 700 lumens and a beam distance of up to 500 meters
- The GREEN light uses OSRAM LT CP7P LED with a max power of up to 3000mW and a beam distance up to 345 meters
- The RED and GREEN lights provide sufficient illumination for humans, but do not disturb animals, greatly improving hunting ability
- Head can be rotated to adjust beam focus, changing between the spotlight mode and floodlight mode making the FH10 adaptable for long-range searching or short-range lighting
- The head diameter is 49mmm and the body diameter is 25.4 mm allowing the FH10 to fit standard gun mounts
- Has an aspheric lens, luminousness up to 97%+, toughened, high-temperature resistant ultra-clear glass
- Straight 2 Strobe function which allows the user to use the strobe mode whether the flashlight is ON or OFF
- Impact resistant up to 1.5 meters
- Waterproof rated IPX-6 standard
- 5 year Klarus warranty
- 1x removable tactical ring
- 1x holster
- 2x O-rings
|LED:||WHITE light utilises CREE XP-L HI V3 LED|
RED light utilises CREE XP-E2 P4 LED
GREEN light utilises Osram LT CP7P LED
|WHITE light, RED light and GREEN light each have three lighting modes and Strobe respectively|
|Compatible batteries:||CR123A*2, 18650 battery with PCB protection *1|
|Material:||Aircraft grade aluminium, Military III hard anodic oxidation|
|Switch type:||Tactical tail switch + Side colour selection button|
|Dimensions:||180mm (Length) x 25.4mm (Body diameter) x 49mm (Head diameter)|
|Net weight:||265g (Excluding battery)|