Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm f/4-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Lens
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 90-300mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- One Ultra-High Refractive Index Element
- Two Aspherical Elements
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #37300
- SKU: H-FS45150AK
Covering portrait-length to telephoto perspectives, the Lumix G Vario 45-150mm f/4-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S. Lens from Panasonic is compatible with Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 90-300mm equivalent focal length range. One UHR (Ultra-High Refractive Index) element pairs with two aspherical elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions for consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination. Multi-coatings have also been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and colour fidelity in harsh lighting conditions.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, this lens also features a stepping motor for fast and quiet autofocus performance that benefits both stills and movie shooting. Additionally, MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabiliser) minimises the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
- Designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, this lens provides a 90-300mm equivalent focal length range to cover a variety of telephoto perspectives.
- One UHR element helps to achieve even illumination and sharpness for consistent performance throughout the aperture and zoom ranges.
- A pair of aspherical elements reduces spherical aberration and distortion for increased sharpness and clarity.
- Multi-coated elements help to suppress lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and colour accuracy.
- MEGA O.I.S. compensates for camera shake in order to realise sharper photos and videos when shooting handheld.
- Stepping motor provides smooth, near-silent autofocus that is compatible with Lumix cameras' high-speed contrast-detection systems.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with shallow depth of field techniques.
|Focal Length||45 - 150mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 90 - 300 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/4 - 5.6
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||27° - 8.2°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||90 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:5.88|
|Elements/Groups||12 / 9|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 52 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 62 x 73 mm|