(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Paralinx Triton System Wireless ReceiverProduct #21543 | SKU TRR |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Supports up to 1080p60 Uncompressed
- 140 m Transmission Distance
- Less than 1 ms Latency
- Secure 128-Bit AES Encryption
- HDMI Output
The Paralinx Triton System Wireless Receiver receives wireless video with audio up to 1080p60 from an optional Triton transmitter from up to 140 m away with a delay of less than 1 ms. You can link an unlimited number of Triton receivers to one transmitter, however Triton receivers only work with optional Triton transmitters. The system supports 128-bit AES encryption to protect the security of your footage.
The receiver features an HDMI output, and it incorporates an NP-F type battery plate with power pass through capability. The system operates on the licence-free 5 GHz frequency band with 8 available channels. It utilises 1/4"-20 mounting and features an LCD screen that displays signal strength, remaining battery power, and channel selection.
- Wireless 140 m transmission of 1080p60 video with audio
- Less than 1 ms latency
- HDMI output
- 1/4"-20 mounting threads
- Operates on the licence-free 5 GHz frequency band
- Uses secure 128-bit AES encryption
- The system supports linking of an unlimited number of optional Triton receivers to one Triton transmitter. Linking is accomplished with the push of a button as long as the receiver is set to the same channel as the transmitter. Please note that the Triton receivers only work with Triton transmitters.
- The receiver incorporates an NP-F type battery plate that features a power pass through that allows you to mount the receiver to a monitor with an NP-F battery plate, and power both the receiver and the monitor via a single NP-F type battery.
|Supported Video||Up to 1080p60 4:2:2 uncompressed|
|Transmission Distance||Line-of-Sight: 450' / 140 m|
|Latency||Less than 1 ms|
|Output||1x HDMI type A input|
|Image Resolution / Frame Rate||1080p: 60/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98
1: 5150 MHz
2: 5190 MHz
3: 5210 MHz
4: 5230 MHz
5: 5735 MHz
6: 5755 MHz
7: 5775 MHz
8: 5795 MHz
|Encryption||128 bit AES|
Cold shoe adapter
|Power Input||DC Jack: 1 x 3.5 mm barrel
Integrated Battery Plate: 1 x NP-F type
|Dimensions||4.6 x 2.4 x 1.8" / 118 x 60.5 x 44.5 mm (without antennas)|
|Weight||Receiver: 136 g|
In The Box
- Paralinx Triton System Wireless Receiver
- P-Tap to 3.5 mm Barrel Power Cable
- 1 AC Adapter
- Cold Shoe Mount
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review