- Holds DSLR, 3 Lenses, & Accessories
- Rear, Dedicated 15" Laptop Compartment
- Rear Interior Tablet, Document Sleeve
- Front Access Panel, Interior Pockets
- Dual Side Pockets, Hidden Key Tether
- Product: #32450
- SKU: BS-BR-1
Designed for the photographer, traveller, urban commuter, and everyone in between, the heritage tan Everyday Messenger from Peak Design showcases smart features to meet your day to day needs. The Messenger easily holds a full-frame DSLR and up to 3 lenses thanks to the three origami-inspired adjustable touch-fastening padded dividers. Simply remove all three dividers if you prefer to carry books or overnight essentials. Your 13-15" laptop can be stored separately in a rear, padded compartment with an interior sleeve for your tablet or important documents.
Smaller accessories like extra batteries, memory cards, or even a smartphone can be tucked inside the expandable front access panel featuring colour-coded stitching to help you further organise gear. An interior slip pocket is suitable for a passport or extra cash when travelling. Additional small items can be stored in the slim zippered pocket under the messenger flap or in one of the two side slip pockets. Keys can be kept handy thanks to the hidden key/ID tether with an anchor link connector in one of the side pockets.
Inclement weather is not to be feared thanks to the weatherproof waxed 500D Kodra synthetic canvas padded shell and DWR undercoat. Exterior zippers are weatherproof and stress points are reinforced and bar-tacked. A soft yet durable poly-cotton interior is gentle on your gear, and strap ends are tucked away into the sidewalls of the messenger.
The MagLatch adjustable latching system allows your bag to expand and contract without losing shape or sacrificing time transferring contents into another bag. A magnetic clasp and four ladder locking points create multiple options for you to secure your gear. Two dedicated Capture clip attachment points and a top zippered opening allow for quick camera access. The 2" wide messenger strap easily converts into a low-slung shoulder strap while a stabiliser strap can be worn cross-body for better weight distribution or as a trolley strap for convenient coupling when travelling with rolling luggage.
Compartments & Pockets
* Main compartment holds full-frame DSLR, 3 lenses, and accessories * Rear dedicated 13-15" laptop pocket with tablet/document sleeve * Zippered front access panel with multiple slip pockets & colour coded stitching for additional organisation * Interior slip pocket for passport or emergency cash * Slim zippered pocket under messenger flap * Dual side pockets for keys, spare battery, or smartphone * Hidden key/ID tether with anchor link connector in one of side pockets
Layout & Design
* Quick-access top zip to main compartment * Expandable front access panel * Colour-coded interior stitching helps organise gear * Origami-inspired padded, removable dividers * 2 Dedicated Capture clip attachment points for quick camera access
* Extra-long adjustable messenger strap * Cross-body stabiliser strap for weight distribution converts to trolley strap for convenient coupling with rolling luggage * Top grab handle
* Weatherproof waxed 500D Kodra synthetic canvas * Poly-cotton twill interior * High-density padding * EVA foam dividers * Seat-belt style woven straps * Aluminium hardware
|Carrying/Transport Options||Handle, Shoulder Strap, Trolley Sleeve|
|Features||Laptop Compartment, Tablet Pocket, Tripod Holder|
|Exterior Material||Kodra, Nylon|
|Exterior Dimensions||43.2 x 18 x 30 cm|
|Type of Closure||Flap, Zipper|
|Interior Material||Foam, Polyester, Twill|
|Maximum Volume||20.5 L|