Metabones Minolta MD Mount Lens to Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount Adapter (Black)
- Adapts Minolta MD Mount Lenses to Micro Four Thirds Cameras
- Made of Brass, Precision-Machined & Plated with Chromium
- Designed to Reach Infinity Focus
- Satin Surface Finish
- Detachable Tripod Foot
Email me when stock arrives
The black Minolta MD Mount Lens to Micro Four Thirds Lens Adapter from Metabones allows Minolta MD mount lenses to be attached to a Micro Four Thirds format camera. Metabones adapters are quality made, using precision-machined brass with chromium plating on both the camera-body and the lens sides of the adapter in order to ensure smooth mounting, quality aesthetic, and durability. Although the lens will fit physically, automatic diaphragm (AE metering), or other auto functions are not retained using this adapter.
The adapter features a tripod foot which is detachable and compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, Photo cam ball head.
- Both camera-side and lens-side of the adapter are made of brass, precision-machined and plated with chromium
- Precise fit and solid connection - lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments are required to fit your lens.
- Designed to reach infinity focus while maintaining the correct registration distance required to support CRC lenses or lenses with floating elements.
- Satin surface finish
|Camera Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Lens Mount||Minolta MD/MC/SR|