(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Telephoto LensProduct #12763 | SKU EF70300LIS |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/45
- Two Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Super Spectra and Fluorine Coatings
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
Spanning a flexible range of telephoto focal lengths, the EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM is a Canon L-series lens characterised by its relatively compact size and versatility. Two ultra-low dispersion elements are used to greatly reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for high clarity and colour accuracy, and a Super Spectra coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast. Also, a floating elements mechanism is employed to maintain consistent image quality throughout the focusing range for notable sharpness from 1.2 m to infinity.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, this 70-300mm also features a four-stop-effective Image Stabiliser system that minimises the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. A ring-type USM and internal focusing mechanism also afford quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance, as well as full-time manual focus override. Additionally, this lens is weather-sealed and has a protective fluorine coating on the exposed elements for use in trying environmental conditions.
- Versatile telephoto zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 112-480mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two ultra-low dispersion glass elements noticeably reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and colour fidelity.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimise ghosting and flare for greater contrast and colour neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabiliser helps to minimise the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds. In addition to the single-shot standard IS mode, a second mode is also available that is optimised for panning.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing system, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Floating focus mechanism maintains consistent image quality throughout the focusing range, from 1.2 m to infinity.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Protective fluorine coating has been applied to the front and rear element to resist fingerprints and smudges and to make cleaning these elements significantly easier.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Optional rotating tripod collar is available and benefits working with the lens atop a tripod or monopod.
- Compatible with optional EF 1.4X and EF 2X teleconverters.
|Focal Length||70 - 300mm|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/4 - 5.6
Minimum: f/32 - 45
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||34° - 8° 15'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.2 m|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:5|
|Elements/Groups||19 / 14|
|Tripod Collar||Optional Removable - rotating|
|Filter Thread||Front: 67 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 89 x 143 mm|
In The Box
- Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Telephoto Lens
- E-67 II 67mm Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- Lens Hood For Canon L Series 70-300 IS L USM Lens
- LP1424 Lens Case for Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Telephoto Lens
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review