- EF-S-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 96mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- Super Spectra Coating
- 1:1 Magnification, 20 cm Min. Focus
Email me when stock arrives
Mixing a comfortable short telephoto focal length with optimised close-up capabilities, the EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM from Canon is an EF-S-mount prime designed for APS-C-format DSLRs. As a true macro optic, this lens affords a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with a 20 cm minimum focusing distance, and its 96mm equivalent focal length also makes it an ideal option for portraiture. The optical design affords a high degree of sharpness and resolution across the image frame and individual elements have been treated with a Super Spectra coating to minimise lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and colour accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions. The lens also employs an Ultrasonic Motor along with an internal focusing design to realise quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Short telephoto prime is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-S-mount DSLRs and provides a 96mm equivalent focal length.
- Ideal for macro shooting, this lens offers a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 20 cm to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimise ghosting and flare for greater contrast and colour neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Ultrasonic Motor (USM) is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during operation and contributes to faster, more responsive focusing performance.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 96 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF-S|
|Angle of View||24° 30'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||20 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:1|
|Elements/Groups||12 / 8|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 52 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 73 x 69.8 mm|