(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Designed for use with 35mm SLRs and medium format cameras, the Manfrotto 460MG 3D Magnesium Head is cast from lightweight magnesium, and can be positioned in virtually any position to get the exact framing of the image. The lock-system, using spring-loaded conical joints, allows greater flexibility than any other 3D head - whether mounted on a tripod center column or lateral arm. It offers three separate axes of movement: panoramic rotation, front-back tilt and side tilt. The rubber grip knobs provide finger tip control, and keep its dimensions confined to a compact size.
- Lightweight magnesium is used for die-cast parts. Despite its lower weight, magnesium is more rigid than aluminum, and has the same strength per volume.
- Replaces old item code #3437.
- Provides -30°/+180° front tilt, -180°/+30° lateral tilt, and 360° panoramic rotation
- Optional plates: 200PL-38, 200PLARCH-14, 200PLARCH-38
- Suitable for lightweight 35mm systems
- Load capacity 3kg
- Height 10.5cm
- Weight 430g
Buy Together & Save!
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review