- Handy, mini ball tripod head for ultimate portability
- Reliable aluminium design for superior picture quality
- Clever friction control for flawless accuracy
- Full range of movement for absolute flexibility
- Essential quick release camera plate for fast setup
Email me when stock arrives
The Manfrotto 494 Mini Ball Head w/RC2 QR Plate is a lightweight ball head that's perfect for smaller cameras (maximum load- 4 kg). It's got a quick-release plate, a newly designed friction control knob that allows micro movements without engaging the head-locking mechanism, and a locking mechanism that will lock the head in both the +90°/-90° tilt position and the 360° panning position.
Users should note that the single-lock design of the 494 releases both the 360° pan and the ball at the exact same time. This design allows for free, fluid movement but does not allow for 360° panning while the ball is set in a fixed position.
|Load Capacity||4.0 kg|
|Tripod Mount Thread Size||3/8"-16 Female thread|
|Camera Mount Thread Size||1/4"-20|
|Quick Release||Yes, RC2 with 200PL-14 camera plate|
|Separate Panning Lock||No|
|Ball Sphere Diameter||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Base Diameter||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Dimensions||Working height: 8.5 cm|