(based on 2 ratings) Thanks for your rating!
Sirui K-40x Ball HeadProduct #15675 | SKU BSRK40 |(based on 2 ratings) Thanks for your rating!
- Knobs for Pan, Tilt & Tension
- 35 kg Load Capacity
- Quick-Release Plate with Anti-Twist Pins
- Arca-Style Clamp for Quick Release
- 90° Tilt, 360° Pan
The Sirui K-40X Ball Head is an extremely sturdy head with control knobs for pan, tilt, and tension, plus an Arca-style clamp for the included quick-release plate. The pan, tilt, and quick-release knobs are all separate, while the tension knob is integrated into the ball-locking (tilt) knob. The head tilts 90° for portrait orientation. There's also a video pin on the plate to keep camcorders from twisting.
The interior ball locking of the K-40X head has a sphere tolerance of 0.01mm, and it's equipped with an orientation-memory locking dial. This helps yield a high load capacity of 35 kg. The quick-release clamp features a secondary release button that prevents any inadvertent disengagement of the camera/plate from the clamp, thereby adding to the head's overall security and stability. The Arca-style platform conforms to standard sizes, so you can use compatible plates from other manufacturers.
The three control knobs allow a photographer to exercise extremely fine control over the orientation of the camera, whether it's a DSLR, 35mm, medium-format camera, or even a camcorder. Pan, for instance, can be adjusted while the tilt stays locked, enabling precise movement that's measurable – there are degree markers at the panning base for panoramic photography.
The K-40X is CNC-machined from an aircraft-grade aluminium alloy and anodised with an oxidation treatment that ensures a durable, high-quality finish.
- Arca-style quick-release clamp with secondary safety lock
- Two bubble levels (horizontal and vertical) on the quick-release platform ensure that your framing hews to the horizon in either portrait or landscape orientation
- The friction-control knob, integrated into the ball-locking knob, allows the operator to adjust the resistance of the ball's movement
- Quick-release plate is aluminium alloy with a rubberised surface
- Stainless steel camera screw
|Head Type||Ball Head|
|Base Mount||3/8"-16 Thread|
|Camera Mounting Screw||1/4"-20 Male|
|Quick Release Plate Type||Arca-Type|
|Load Capacity||35 kg|
|Number of Bubble Level(s)||2|
|Independent Pan Lock||Yes|
|Pan & Tilt Range|
|Ball Sphere Diameter||55 mm|
|Dimensions||H: 125.0 mm|
In The Box
- Sirui K-40x Ball Head
- Quick-Release Plate
- Allen Key
Reviews(based on 2 ratings)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review