SmallRig 2189 L-Bracket for Sony A6300 is a modular design with anti-twist flanges to keep the camera from twisting and provide a comfortable handheld shooting. Both the base plate and side plate are Arca-type compatible dovetails enable the camera to mount in a vertical or horizontal position and features a sensor centering line on each axis to align the camera on a tripod head. The side plate can be extended to left if more room is needed for tethering or cable release. The battery door can be opened via a quick release button to change battery. An included hex spanner on the bottom is used to tighten and adjust the L-bracket. Additionally, it is compatible with the Peak Design strap and include a hand strap loop on the right side. Furthermore, it features four 1/4"-20 mounting holes on the side and one on the bottom for accessory attachment, and two M4 threaded holes for Metabones lens adapter 1787.
- Modular design for Sony A6300 Camera.
- Arca-Type compatible dovetail plate with centre marks on both axis.
- Extendable side plate allows for tethering or cable release.
- Add 17mm height based on the original handgrip for pinky support.
- Compatible with Peak Design strap.
- Features multiple 1/4"-20 threaded holes on the side for accessory attachment.
- Full cover battery door with Quick- Release button to easily change the battery.
|Product Dimensions:||134x 48x 84mm|