SmallRig 2202 L-Bracket for Canon 5D Mark III & IV
SmallRig 2202 L Bracket for Canon 5D Mark III & IV mounts the camera's tripod socket with a 1/4" -20 screw, and features rubber cushions on the base plate to prevent twisting. Both the base plate and side plate is of Arca-Swiss standard which allows for a quick switch between horizontal and vertical shooting. The side plate comes with a hand strap opening and multiple 1/4"-20 threaded holes allowing attachment of SmallRig Cold Shoe Mount 1593 or SmallRig HDMI Clamp 1679 for hybrid shooters. The L Bracket ensures full access to camera ports and battery. You can use the Canon remote shutter release RS-80N3 with the bracket attached.
- Dedicated designed for Canon 5D Mark IV and Mark III, with the side plate and base plate of Arca-Swiss standard;
- Rubber cushions on the base plate to prevent twisting;
- A hex spanner integrated into the base plate;
- Full access to camera ports and battery;
- Multiple 1/4"-20 threaded holes to attach accessories.
Note: SmallRig HDMI Clamp 1679 CANNOT be applied to Canon 5D Mark III.
|Product Dimensions:||117.5x 101.5x 53mm|
|Compatibility:||Canon 5D Mark IV|
|Canon 5D Mark III|