Note: End of Line. Manufacturer has limited stock available
Delkin Camera Skin - Canon EOS 50D
Heavy-duty silicone skin made to protect an SLR camera body (black)
Delkin's Snug-It Pro skin provides complete digital camera security in any photography atmosphere. Its tackless and powder-infused silicone mold is ideal for heavy-duty use. Whether hiking, fishing or just enjoying a calm afternoon outdoors, you can feel secure that your DSLR is fully-protected in any bag. Creating a thick rugged shell around the camera with ridges incorporated for the skin, this accessory offers a smooth texture and secure grip on your device. Unlike similar silicone-based casings, the Snug-It Pro also detracts from lint and further debris.
Optimal-grade shields prevent your LCD display from scratches and other damage. Protective molding on the hot shoe and around the lens provides maximum coverage, while also taking into account quick lens changes. With a glove-like fit, this accessory maintains unobstructed access to all XTi buttons, sensors, attachments and compartments, leaving it ready to use. The Snug-It Pro reciprocates the cameras original graphic and text visuals, allowing you to take quality images in any location.
- Heavy-duty silicone skin made to protect an SLR camera body
- The powder-infused silicone provides a smooth rather than tacky feel and won't collect lint or debris
- Thicker silicone provides added protection and ridges molded into the skin allow for a better grip
- A hard plastic cover protects the LCD against damage
- Skins are perfectly molded around the lens mount to provide the maximum amount of coverage while still allowing for quick lens changes
- Silicone covers as much of the camera as possible, including the hot shoe
Compatibility: Canon EOS 50D cameras
This device is also available for the following models: Canon rebel XTi, Canon Rebel T2i, Canon EOS 40D, Canon Rebel XSi and T1i, Canon 7D, Nikon D3000, Nikon D300S, Nikon D5000, Nikon D90, and Nikon D40/ D40X/ D60.
Camera not included