Nikon WT-3A Wireless Transmitter has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
With the Nikon WT-3A Wireless Transmitter accessory attached to your Nikon D200 Digital Camera, you can instantly transmit images to your LAN computer-access point using 802.11b/g technology. Powered by a single EN-EL3e battery and providing additional functionality, including a vertical shutter release button as well as front and rear command dials, the WT-3A delivers much more than outstanding wireless technology and performance.
- Provides simple operation, setup and device registration, with support for up to nine device profiles with the supplied Setup Utility software.
- IEEE802.11 b/g wireless LAN supports FTP and PTP-IP protocols with effective transfer rates up to 10 Mbps in the ad-hoc mode.
- Built-in wired (LAN) 100BASE-T Ethernet capability with automatic cable detection offering an effective transmission rate of 15 Mbps.
- The built-in antenna provides an operational range of up to 256 feet, or add the optional WA-E1 Extended Range Antenna for a transmission range up to 840 feet.
- Network functions include Transfer, PC and Print modes, remote operation via Nikon Capture and Capture Control Pro software, and wireless printing with the PD-10 Print Mode adapter.
- TKIP (Temporal Key Integrity Protocol) and AES encryption for the infrastructure mode provides increased security for file transmissions.
Supported System Requirements
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium
Microsoft Windows Vista Business
Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise
Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate
*Only 32-bit Pre-installed versions supported.
Hard-disk space: 50 MB required for installation
CPU: Power PC G4 / G5; Intel Core Series / Xeon series Mac OS 10.3.9, 10.4.9 50MB required for installation
Wireless: Wireless LAN access point or computer with built-in or external wire- less LAN adapter (IEEE 802.11b or 802.11g compliant).2
- Ethernet: Ethernet cable and computer with built-in or external Ethernet port (100 base-TX or 10 base-T)