(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Bushnell 7x50 Marine Binocular with Analog CompassProduct #36016 | SKU 137500 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Bushnell 7x50 Marine Binocular is a standard equipment item for boaters, sailors, and observations on the water.. It provides clear images in even the most foul weather conditions from fog, rain, and ice, and can handle the hazards of salt water exposure. This hermetically-sealed and nitrogen-purged unit gives reliable waterproof and fogproof performance, and even floats in sea water. The internal illuminated analogue compass also includes a ranging reticle to help estimate distances to other watercraft.
- Fogproof and waterproof sealing
- Porro prism design; 6.7° angle of view
- Large 7.1mm exit pupil allows continuous observation upon shaky platforms and in low-light conditions
- Internal illuminated compass with rangefinder reticle
- Heavy rubber armouring built for use in a salt air environment
- Fold-down rubber eyecups
- 56-72mm Interpupillary distance adjustment range
- Analogue compass intended for use in northern hemisphere
|Objective Lens Diameter||50mm|
|Angle of View||6.7° (actual)|
|Field-of-View||350' @ 1000 yd / 116.20 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||35.0' / 10.67 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||7.1 mm|
|Eye Relief||18 mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||56 - 72 mm / 2.20 - 2.83"|
|Tripod Mount||Yes (Adapter Optional)|
|Dimensions||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Weight||37.04 oz / 1050 g|
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review