The 10x50 Granite Binocular from Celestron is a feature full binocular with optical offerings usually found only in very high-end scopes. Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass creates edge-to-edge sharpness with near exact colour fidelity and virtually no curvature or image distortion. Full broadband multi-coatings allow for the maximum light transmission and vivid colour saturation. The BAK-4 prisms have dielectric high reflectivity coatings contributing to the brightest possible images, while phase coatings correct out-of-phase light for the highest possible contrast.
The stylishly modern, open frame hinge design is comfortable to hold and adds to the light weight. Nitrogen purged, this Granite scope is fogproof and waterproof. A rubber covered magnesium body protects the optical investment. The focus knob, dioptre ring and twist-up eyecups are all made of metal, ensuring rugged longevity. To add some glaze to this already frosted cake; they are lead and arsenic free making them eco friendly.
- Wide AAoV of 65.1°
- Eco friendly lead and arsenic free
- Open frame hinge design provides reduced weight, an excellent grip and handling comfort
- ED (extra-low dispersion) glass delivers edge-to-edge sharpness and excellent colour correction
- Phase coatings correct out-of-phase shifts of light rays to ensure maximum contrast
- Nitrogen purged waterproofing and fogproofing prevents fogging, clouding and moisture damage
- Metal focus knob, dioptre ring, and twist-up eyecups for durable longevity and precision movements
- Rubber covered with thumb indentations & finger ridges provisions protection from rough handling and slipping
- BAK4 prisms with dielectric high reflectivity coatings of 98.5% ± 0.5% help increase the throughput transmission to provide the brightest possible images
- Premium harness strap takes the strain off the neck and evenly distributes the weight load to the shoulders and torso keeping the binoculars immediately available
|Objective Lens Diameter
|Angle of View
||342' @ 1000 yd / 113.54 m @ 1000 m
|Minimum Focus Distance
||9.8' / 2.99 m
|Exit Pupil Diameter
||56 - 73 mm / 2.20 - 2.87"
||Not Specified By Manufacturer
||6.75 x 5.0 x 2.5" / 17.15 x 12.70 x 6.35 cm
||30 oz / 851 g