The Oceana 7x50 Binocular from Celestron is a waterproof binocular designed for marine use with rubber covering and nitrogen purged for all weather protection. An illuminated compass for direction finding, a reticle for distance measurement, and a convenient centre focus system make this a very practical binocular.
BAK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics provide ultra sharp images with high contrast and resolution. The internal mil reticle can be used to calculate the view angle, the horizontal view angle, the vertical view angle and the distance. The reticle uses 10 mils for each number. It consists of a vertical and horizontal scale intersecting above the compass degree scale. A calculator dial for quick distance measurement is located inside one of the tethered lens caps. Used in tandem with the reticle the distance to an object is determined quickly and easily. This binocular has an aluminium body and is fitted with a threaded mount for use with a tripod.
- Nitrogen-purged waterproof & fogproof lenses for marine and all weather use
- All air-to-glass surfaces are fully multicoated providing sharp, high contrast views
- Peel-down rubber eyecups for eye/sunglass wearers
- Illuminated LCD compass, mil reticle and a calculator dial for distance and location assistance
- Large 22 mm of eye relief accommodates all types of users with glasses
- Rubber covering provides added protection and a firm grip
|Objective Lens Diameter
|Angle of View
||394' @ 1000 yd / 130.81 m @ 1000 m
|Minimum Focus Distance
||33' / 10.06 m
|Exit Pupil Diameter
||56 - 72 mm / 2.20 - 2.83"
||8 x 3.0 x 6.5" / 20.32 x 7.62 x 16.51 cm
||41 oz / 1.16 kg