Imagine a pro-level DSLR containing an imaging sensor 7 times more sensitive to low-level light than the human eye. Imagine if this camera can also capture high-definition live-action stills at up to 9 frames-per-second or 720 HD video at 24 frames-per-second (with stereo sound) under the lowest of lighting conditions. The Nikon D3S (Body Only) is such a camera. Constructed to the same precision high-performance standards as its predecessor, the Nikon D3, the D3S is designed to meet the convergent technological needs and demands of professional shooters under the most extreme of low-light shooting conditions.
- 12.1 Mp FX (36x23.9mm) CMOS Sensor
- RAW/JPEGs & 720p HD Video @ 24fps
- ISO Sensitivity Up To ISO 102,400
- Built Tough, Fully Weathersealed
- 3" 920,000-Dot LCD with Live View
- Buffers Up to 48 RAW or 130 large JPEGs
- In-Camera RAW Processing
- Compatible With Most Nikkor Optics
- Dual CF Memory Card Slots
- Up to 4200 Exposures per Battery Charge
CF4GB Memory Card
Lexar Media's Professional Series CompactFlash are ideal for any photograher who demands optimal performance from both the memory card and digital camera they use. Our 133X write speeds are designed to speed up image capture times by taking advantage of a Digital SLR camera's high-speed processor.