Canon PowerShot G9 X Digital Camera (Silver) has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
Pairing a sleek form factor with a large image sensor, the silver PowerShot G9 X from Canon is a pocketable compact camera featuring a 20.2MP 1" High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor. The sensor and processor combine to form the Canon HS SYSTEM for clean, clear image quality, sensitivity to ISO 12800, continuous shooting up to 6 fps and full HD 1080p/60 movie recording. A wide-angle to portrait-length 3x zoom lens offers a 28-80mm equivalent focal length and Intelligent IS helps to minimise the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. While slim in size, the G9 X is also characterised by a range of physical controls, a large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD monitor, and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC for wireless image sharing and remote camera control with smartphones and tablets.
20.2MP 1" CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 6 Processor
A large 20.2MP 1" High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor combine to create the Canon HS SYSTEM, which offers enhanced low-light performance with reduced image noise, as well as a top sensitivity of ISO 12800. The sensor and processor also benefit performance speeds throughout the camera, including a top 6 fps shooting rate in one-shot AF or 4.3 fps with continuous AF. The physically large sensor and advanced processing techniques also contribute to rich image quality that is well-suited to printing applications.
3x Optical Zoom Lens
The versatile 3x optical zoom lens covers a wide-angle to portrait-length 28-80mm equivalent focal length range, and features an f/2-4.9 maximum aperture along with Intelligent IS image stabilisation to benefit handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions.
Utilising the unique Intelligent IS image stabilisation system, this camera compensates for a variety of types of camera shake by analysing different movement types and applying specific settings to produce the sharpest imagery and smoothest movies: * * Normal IS: Corrects for a wide variety of camera movement types when shooting stills. * Panning IS: Intended for use when making tracking shots, this setting ensures that IS will not interfere with desired lateral camera movements. * Macro (Hybrid) IS: Used for both stills and video recording, this setting corrects for shift-type camera shake that is common when photographing close-up subjects. It also compensates for motion blur associated with recording video while walking. * Tripod: Image stabilisation is deactivated when shooting stills atop a tripod. * Dynamic IS: This setting is effective when recording video using wider focal lengths and simultaneously walking or moving. * Powered IS: Ideally suited for shooting video with telephoto focal lengths, this mode compensates for the camera movements that become more apparent with greater zoom magnifications. * Active Tripod IS: Unlike the stills tripod mode, this video-specific tripod mode compensates for slight amounts of shake that can be caused when recording movies from a tripod.
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- For live view monitoring and image playback, a 3.0" LCD screen is available and features a touchscreen design for intuitive settings control and menu navigation.
- A physical control ring permits easily accessible, direct control over various shooting settings as well as manual focus control.
- The pocket-sized form factor is ideal for carrying with you at all times.
- Customisable menus let you prioritise your most oft-used settings for faster, easier access.
Full HD Video Recording
In addition to stills shooting, full HD 1080p video recording is possible in multiple frame rates, including 60, 30, and 24 fps. Movies are saved in the MP4 format and an HDMI port permits direct, high definition playback and live monitoring on external screens. Audio quality has been enhanced thanks to a wider dynamic range and better signal-to-noise ratio and for greater control during recording, access to manual exposure modes is available. Additionally, focus peaking can be used for faster, more intuitive manual focusing.
Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
Both photos and movies can be wirelessly shared to smartphones or tablets, using the Canon Camera Connect app, for instant online sharing or backed up to the Canon Connect Station CS100 via built-in Wi-Fi with NFC connectivity. Remote shooting from a linked mobile device is also available, allowing you to wirelessly configure exposure modes, aspect ratios, AF frame modes, or drive modes. In addition to the touch-to-connect functionality of NFC, a dedicated mobile device connect button is also integrated into the camera's design for seamless pairing of the camera to a device for browsing and sharing imagery.
Other Camera Features
- Dedicated Star Modes and functions can be used to capture photos and videos of the nighttime sky with enhanced brilliance and clarity. Star Nightscape, Star Trails, and Star Time-Lapse Movies can be recorded, with auto or manual settings, and support functions, such as Night Display, Colour Adjustment, and Star Emphasis, offer greater control over the final results.
- A built-in pop-up flash can be used to provide additional illumination to a scene when working in challenging lighting conditions.
- The included NB-13L rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 220 shots per charge when working with the LCD screen or 335 shots per charge in the ECO Mode.
- An electronic level function helps to ensure plumb verticals and level horizons.
- Photo Effects: My Colours Off, Vivid, Neutral, Sepia, Black & White, Positive Film, Lighter Skin Tone, Darker Skin Tone, Vivid Blue, Vivid Green, Vivid Red, and Custom Colour.
- Playback Functions: Story Highlights, Protect, Favourites, Erase, Print, Group Playback, Play Movie, List/Play Digest Movies, Image Search, Slideshow, Rotate, Play Creative Shot Movies, Short Clip Mix, i-Contrast, Resize, Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, My Colours, Face ID Info, Print Settings, Photobook Set-up, Transition Effect, Index Effect, Scroll Display, Group Images, Auto Rotate, Resume, Image Jump with Control Ring, and Set Touch Actions.
|Pixels||Actual: 20.9 Megapixel|
Effective: 20.2 Megapixel
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG, RAW|
Movies: MP4, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
Audio: AAC LC
|Max Resolution||20.2 MP: 5472 x 3648|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|Lens||EFL: 10.2-30.6mm (35 mm equivalent: 28-80mm)|
Aperture: f/2.0 (W) - 4.9 (T)
|Focus Range||Wide: 2" (5.08 cm) - Infinity|
Telephoto: 1.1' (33.53 cm) - Infinity
Macro: 2" (5.08 cm) - 1.6' (48.77 cm)
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 125-6400 (Extended Mode: 125-12800)|
|Shutter||30 - 1/2000 second, Bulb Mode|
1 - 1/2000 second in Auto Mode
1/8 - 1/2000 second in Movie Mode
|Exposure Metering||Centre-weighted, Evaluative, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Aperture Priority, Auto, Creative Filters, Creative Shot, Custom, Hybrid Auto, Manual, Movie, Programme, Shutter Priority|
Compensation: -3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
|Shooting Modes||Background Defocus|
Handheld Night Scene
Star Time-Lapse Movie
Toy Camera Effect
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Cloudy, Custom 1, Custom 2, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H, Tungsten|
|Burst Rate||Up to 6 fps at 20.2 MP|
Up to 4.3 fps at 20.2 MP
|Self Timer||10 Sec, 2 Sec|
|Maximum Effective Flash Range||Wide: 1.64 - 19.69' (0.5 - 6 m)|
Telephoto: 1.64 - 7.87' (0.5 - 2.4 m)
|Memory Card Type||SD|
|Video Recording||Yes, NTSC/PAL|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080p: 59.94 fps, 29.97 fps, 23.98 fps, 14.985 fps|
1280 x 720p: 29.97 fps, 6 fps, 3 fps, 1.5 fps
640 x 480p: 29.97 fps, 6 fps, 3 fps, 1.5 fps
|Video Clip Length||Up to 4 GB or 29 Min 59 Sec|
|Audio Recording||Built-in Mic: With Video, Stereo|
|Screen||3.0" LCD Rear Touch Screen (1,040,000 pixels)|
|Connectivity||HDMI D (Micro), Micro-USB, USB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi||Yes, 802.11b/g/n built-in|
|Operating/Storage Temperature||Operating |
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 10 - 90%
|Battery||1x NB-13L Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 3.6 VDC, 1250 mAh|
|AC Power Adapter||ACK-DC110 (Optional)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||3.9 x 2.3 x 1.2" / 98.0 x 57.9 x 30.8 mm|
|Weight||7.37 oz / 209 g with battery and memory card|