(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Mixing a slim form factor with capable imaging qualities, the COOLPIX A10 Digital Camera from Nikon is a pocketable point-and-shoot featuring a 16.1MP 1/2.3" CCD image sensor. This sensor's design enables shooting high-resolution still photos as well as HD 720p videos, and also affords a sensitivity range of ISO 80-1600 for working in a range of lighting conditions. A NIKKOR 5x optical zoom covers a 26-130mm equivalent focal length range, and is benefitted by Electronic VR to minimise the appearance of camera shake. Additionally, the camera also incorporates a 2.7" 230k-dot LCD monitor for composing and reviewing imagery, and the Smart Portrait System and Scene Auto Selector modes automatically optimise camera settings for portraits or based on recognised shooting scenarios.
16.1MP CCD Sensor
Featuring a 16.1MP 1/2.3" CCD sensor, the A10 is capable of recording high-resolution still imagery as well as HD 720p video. Additionally, the sensor provides a sensitivity range from ISO 80-1600 for working in low-light conditions.
NIKKOR 5x Optical Zoom Lens
Spanning a wide-angle to short-telephoto reach, the NIKKOR 5x optical zoom lens covers a 26-130mm equivalent focal length range to benefit working in a wide variety of shooting conditions. This reach can be extended even further with 4x digital zoom for working with distant subjects. Benefiting this reach is Electronic VR, which minimises the appearance of camera shake to help realise sharp imagery when shooting stills or video.
Other Camera Features
- Extra slim, compact form factor is ideal for carrying in a pocket or handbag.
- Rear 2.7" 230k-dot LCD monitor is used for composing imagery as well as navigating the menu and replaying photos and movies.
- Scene Auto Selector automatically adjusts the camera settings based on the recognised scene type.
- Face Priority AF automatically detects and quickly locks onto a subject's face to benefit making in-focus portraits.
- Conveniently uses two AA batteries as the power source.
- Smart Portrait mode optimises your settings to produce sharp, well-exposed portraits. This mode activates Face Priority AF, Blink Warning, and can utilise a Skin Softening effect to automatically soften blemishes for a soft-focus effect.
- Language support: Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
|Pixels||Actual: 16.44 Megapixel
Effective: 16.1 Megapixel
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG
Movies: AVI, MJPEG
Audio: Linear PCM (Mono)
|Max Resolution||4608 x 3456|
|Lens||NIKKOR, 6 elements in 5 groups
EFL: 4.6-23mm (35 mm equivalent: 26-130mm)
Aperture: f/3.2 (W) - 6.5 (T)
|Focus Range||Wide: 1.64' (50 cm) - Infinity
Telephoto: 2.62' (80 cm) - Infinity
Wide Macro: 3.94" (10 cm) - Infinity
|Shutter||Type: Electronic & Mechanical
Speed: 1 - 1/2000 Second
Type: Electronic & Mechanical
Speed: 4 Second in Fireworks Mode
|Exposure Metering||Centre-weighted, Matrix, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Programmed Auto
Compensation: -2 EV to +2 EV (in 1/3 EV Steps)
|Shooting Modes||Back Light
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Cloudy, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Preset Manual|
|Buffer/Continuous Shooting||Up to 1.2 fps at 16.1 MP for up to 6 Frames|
|Flash Modes||TTL Auto|
|Maximum Effective Flash Range||Wide: 1.64 - 11.81' (0.5 - 3.6 m)
Telephoto: 2.62 - 5.58' (0.8 - 1.7 m)
|Built-In Memory||17 MB|
|Memory Card Type||SD
|Video Recording||Yes, NTSC/PAL|
|Resolution||1280 x 720p: 30 fps
640 x 480
320 x 240
|Audio Recording||Built-In Mic: With Video (Mono)|
|Screen||2.7" LCD Rear Screen (230,000 pixels)|
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 0 - 85%
|Battery||2x AA Batteries|
|AC Power Adapter||EH-65A (Optional)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||3.8 x 2.3 x 1.1" / 96.4 x 59.4 x 28.9 mm|
|Weight||5.644 oz / 160 g|
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review