(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
A Hoya 82 series filter is a light balancing filter used to increase the colour temperature slightly for a cooler tone. This light blue filter absorbs the excessive yellow-red light from daylight in the morning and evening hours and keeps skin tones close to natural.
Multicoated to minimise reflection at the filter surfaces which reduces flare and ghosting.
- Maintains natural flesh tones; Prevents reddish cast
- Can create mood of coolness
- 82A provides a cooler effect with tungsten film under 3200 K lamps
- Whereas the 81 Series of filters creates a feeling of warmth, the 82 Series creates a feeling of coolness
82 Series Conversion Chart
- 82A Increases temperature from 3,000 to 3,200 Kelvin (1/3 stop)
- 82B Increases temperature from 2,900 to 3,060 Kelvin (2/3 stop)
||1.2 (+2/3 stop)
||Yes, Hoya Multicoated
||Reduces unnatural red tones in early morning or late afternoon light
||Used to make minor corrections in colour temperature
||Increases temperature from 2,900 to 3,060 Kelvin (2/3 stop)
|Front Filter Thread Size
|Front Lens Cap Size
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review