(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
A Hoya 82C is a "cooling" filter. Whereas an 82A will raise the temperature from 3000K to 3200K, an 82C will raise the temperature from 2800K to 3200K.
Multicoated to minimise reflection at the filter surfaces which reduces flare and ghosting.
- Maintains natural flesh tones; Prevents reddish cast
- Can create mood of coolness
- 82A provides a cooler effect with tungsten film under 3200 K lamps
- Whereas the 81 Series of filters creates a feeling of warmth, the 82 Series creates a feeling of coolness
82 Series Conversion Chart
- 82A Increases temperature from 3,000 to 3,200 Kelvin (1/3 stop)
- 82B Increases temperature from 2,900 to 3,060 Kelvin (2/3 stop)
- 82C Increases temperature from 2800-3200 K (2/3 stop)
||1.2 (+2/3 stop)
||Yes, Hoya Multicoated
||Reduces unnatural red tones in early morning or late afternoon light
||Used to make minor corrections in colour temperature
||Increases temperature from 2800-3200 K
|Front Filter Thread Size
|Front Lens Cap Size
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review