Filter out ultraviolet light and protect your lens with the PowerUV Gorilla Glass 43mm UV Filter from Aurora-Aperture . This clear 43mm UV filter is made of chemically treated Gorilla Glass for resistance to shattering and scratching.
The Gorilla Glass construction of this filter makes it far tougher than ones made out of regular glass, making it ideal for use with high-end gear in risky conditions. There is also no compromise in image quality, as the filter is multi-coated and features a transmittance rate of 99.6%. The coating helps prevent flares and ghosts from showing up in your images. It also repels water, oil, and dust to make those easier to remove. With a slim design, the filter features a 3.6mm frame thickness for ease of use and to prevent vignetting in wide angle lenses.
- Made of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for durability
- Glass treated with multiple layers of nano coating
- Anodised aluminium ring with 3.6mm thickness
- Clear filter, absorbs ultraviolet light without affecting colour rendition
- Multi-coated for a 99.6% transmittance rate
- Keeps ghosting and flares to a minimum
|Filter Factor||1 (0 Stop)|
|Circular Size||43 mm|
|Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet||43 mm|
|Filter Thickness||0.14" / 3.6 mm|
|Colour Temperature Effect||None|