The Tiffen 52mm Film Look Digital Video Filter Kit with Waist Pack gives you the chance to create some really interesting "film effects" not normally possible with traditional diffusion filters.
Black Diffusion F/X Filter The Black Diffusion F/X filter is a soft focus filter. This filter produces a silky-smooth texture, even in tight close-ups without sacrificing image clarity. The Black Diffusion F/X filter offers the most advanced diffuser ever developed by Tiffen. Creates a diffused image that doesn't look like it's been shot through a filter.
Black Diffusion F/X filters are available in grades from one-half through five, with grade 5 having the greatest effect; effect of lighter grades is subtle, with higher grades becoming gradually more noticeable.
Warm Black Diffusion F/X Filter This filter has the same effect as a regular Black Diffusion F/X filter except it has the added benefit of Tiffen's exclusive 812 warming filter.
Black Pro Mist Filter The Black Pro-Mist F/X glass filter is part of the Hollywood F/X series of filters. The Black Pro-Mist creates moderate image softening and modest-to-strong highlight flare, but without as much of a lightening effect in the shadow areas.
Here's another tool to add to your portrait arsenal. As part of Tiffen's award-winning series of F/X filters, the Black Pro-Mist gives you the option to add another dimension to your images.
Part of the difference between a run-of-the-mill photograph and a "great" photograph is the attention to detail - and with the Tiffen Pro-Mist series of filters, you can tweak your images just enough to set them apart from everyone else's.
Soft F/X Filter The Soft F/X 1 glass filter is a soft focus filter. It has a pattern of tiny lenslets which put smaller details, like wrinkles and skin blemishes, out of focus while leaving larger details such as the eyes sharp. Soft F/X filters are available in most sizes in grades from one-half through five, with grade 5 having the greatest softening effect. This filter is most effective when used for soft focus portraiture.
Tiffen, a leader in the filter industry, proudly makes its filters in the USA and backs up its products with a solid 10-year warranty.
Black Diffusion F/X Filters
- Made with an irregular black pattern which softens smaller details, like wrinkles and skin blemishes, while leaving larger details such as the eyes sharp
- This filter is most effective when used for portraiture; effect of lighter grades is subtle, with higher grades becoming gradually more noticeable
- Does a spectacular job of suppressing facial blemishes and wrinkles
- Maintains a clear focused image
- Eyes stay clear and sharp
- Virtually eliminates unwanted details without being dull or "fuzzy"
- Bare minimum of highlight flare is produced
Warm Black Diffusion F/X Filters
- Incorporates the effect of Tiffen's 812 warming filter, which improves skin tones and is ideal for portraits taken on a cloudy day or outdoors in shade on a sunny day
Black Pro Mist Filters
- Offers all the benefits of the Pro-Mist filter in a more subtle form
- Highlight flares are controlled
- Contrast is lowered, but with less lightening of shadows for a more delicate effect
- Delicate effect with contained highlight flare
- Creates a soft light "pastel" effect
Soft F/X Filters
- Ideal portrait filter
- Softens unwanted details
- Keeps eyes sharp and sparkling
|Type||Film Look Kit|
|Grade||* Black Diffusion F/X: 1/2 |
* Warm Black Diffusion F/X: 1/4
* Black Pro Mist : 1/2
* Soft F/X: 1
|Filter Factor||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Colour Temperature||Not Applicable|
|Front Filter Thread Size||52mm|
|Front Lens Cap Size||52mm|