With full support for Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system, the compact Godox TT350C Mini Thinklite TTL Flash is an excellent everyday companion for your camera. With a lightweight design and guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm, the TT350C is useful for both on-camera and off-camera operation. Users can also use it as an optical slave in addition to use as a radio TTL master/slave unit. It is versatile as well with the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 270°.
Multiple functions and features are built into the unit, includes HSS, stroboscopic flash, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and more. It is also easy to use with a rear LCD and it works quickly with a recycle time of 0.1-2.2 seconds. Additionally, it runs on just two AA batteries.
- An integrated 2.4GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT350C for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a master or slave, this flash will help you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 328' and support for 16 channels and three groups. It can also work with an optional X series transmitter for creating more elaborate setups.
- Being compatible with Canon's E-TTL / E-TTL II system, users will enjoy numerous automated flash settings and the ability to use functions such as high-speed sync.
- With a guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm the TT350C will illuminate most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 24-105mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 270° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Optical slave mode is available for working with other standard flashes.
- A 3.5mm sync port is available for setting up a wired connection to a camera or trigger.
- This flash runs on two alkaline or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 210 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.2 seconds.
- USB connection for installing future firmware updates.
|Guide No.||118.11'; (36 m) ISO100 at 105 mm Position|
|Exposure Control||E-TTL / E-TTL II, Manual|
|Vari-Power||1/1 - 1/128|
|Bounce Head||-7 to 90°|
|Coverage||14 - 105 mm (Full Frame)|
|Zoom Head||Full Frame: 24 - 105 mm|
|Recycle Time||Approximately 0.1 - 2.2 Seconds|
|Flash Duration||1/350 - 1/20000 sec|
|Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)|
|Slave Timing Modes||Instant Sync|
|Wireless Operation||Method: RF|
Distance: Up to 98.43'; / 30 m
Method: Optical pulse
Distance: Up to 49.21'; / 15 m
Mode: Master, Slave
|Wireless Communication Channels||16 Channels|
|Wireless Groups||3 Groups|
|Power Source||2x AA Alkaline, Rechargeable NiMH Batteries|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||140.0 x 62.0 x 38.0 mm|
|Weight||200 g without batteries|