Godox TT685C Thinklite TTL Flash with X1T-C Trigger Kit for Canon CamerasProduct #51152 | SKU GOTT685X1TC
- Built-In 2.4 GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 20-200mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
Get your flash off camera in order to create advanced lighting effects with this Godox TT685C Thinklite TTL Flash with X1T-C Trigger Kit. The flash itself is very capable with a 197' guide number at ISO 100 and 200mm and it has a built-in 2.4 GHz X wireless radio system, which is compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II and is designed to work with the included X1T-C trigger. This setup provides users with the ability to work at distances up to 100m and control up to five groups on one of 32 channels.
With full support for Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system, the Godox TT685C Thinklite TTL Flash will make it easy to create both simple and elaborate lighting setups. When mounted on camera, it is an effective lighting tool with a powerful guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm, a zoom range of 20-200mm, and the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 360°. As a TTL-capable unit, the TT685C can also operate as a full wireless master or slave unit with TTL functionality.
Operation is intuitive with a rear LCD panel that shows settings. Also, the flash is equipped with a Wireless Control Port for attaching an optional remote control set and it has a 3.5mm sync port for basic wired connectivity. It runs on four AA batteries, which help provide a recycle time of 0.1-2.6 seconds.
Enjoy TTL-enabled and reliable wireless flash by picking up the X1T-C TTL Wireless Flash Trigger Transmitter from Godox . This 2.4 GHz system is compatible with Canon cameras and flashes that support E-TTL / E-TTL II for automatic exposure and metering, making it an excellent choice for shooters who need to work quickly. It also has an outstanding range of 100m and can be set to one of 32 channels for limiting interference with other nearby systems. Another huge benefit is the ability to control up to five groups at a time, or set the unit to ratio flash mode for three groups with varying power relative to one another.
Users will have access to many settings through the backlit LCD and can make adjustments to settings such as sync delay and triggering modes. Also, through E-TTL / E-TTL II compatibility the system will support high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, and flash exposure lock, among other settings. Beyond this, users will be able to easily mount their flash to the transmitter's top hot shoe, or you can connect a studio strobe via the PC sync terminal on the receiver or PC sync terminal on the transmitter. Additionally, it runs on two AA batteries and has a micro-USB port for firmware updates.
- An integrated 2.4GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT685C for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a master or slave, this flash will help you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 100m and support for 32 channels and five groups. It can also work with an optional X series transmitter for creating more elaborate setups.
- Being compatible with Canon's E-TTL / E-TTL II system, users will enjoy numerous automated flash settings and the ability to use functions such as high-speed sync.
- With a guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm the TT685C will easily illuminate most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 20-200mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 360° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Optical master/slave transmission is available for working with other standard flashes.
- Using an optional FT series remote control set, users can connect to the wireless control port to gain wireless control over the flash's power settings.
- A 3.5mm sync port is available for setting up a wired connection to a camera or trigger.
- This flash runs on four alkaline or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 230 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.6 seconds.
- USB connection for installing future firmware updates.
|Godox TT685C Thinklite TTL Flash for Canon Cameras|
|Guide No.||196.85' (60 m) ISO100 at 200 mm Position|
|Exposure Control||E-TTL / E-TTL II, Manual|
|Vari-Power||1/1 - 1/128|
|Bounce Head||-7 to 90°|
|Coverage||14 - 200 mm (Full Frame)|
|Zoom Head||Full Frame: 20 - 200 mm|
|Off-Camera Terminal||3.5 mm|
|Recycle Time||Approximately 0.1 - 2.6 Seconds|
|Flash Duration||1/300 - 1/20000 sec|
|Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)|
|Slave Timing Modes||Instant Sync
|Wireless Operation||Method: RF
Distance: Up to 100 m
Method: Optical pulse
Distance: Up to 15 m
Mode: Master, Slave
|Wireless Communication Channels||32 Channels|
|Wireless Groups||5 Groups|
|Power Source||4x AA Alkaline, Rechargeable NiMH Batteries|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||64.0 x 76.0 x 190.0 mm|
|Weight||410 g without batteries|
|Godox X1T-C TTL Wireless Flash Trigger Transmitter for Canon|
|Compatibility||Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II|
|Max Sync Speed||1/8000 second|
|Sync Terminal||Hot shoe, PC sync terminal|
|Power Source||2 x AA batteries|
|Dimensions||72 x 75 x 52 mm|