Power in a portable package is the key advantage provided by the AD360II-N WISTRO TTL Flash from Godox . Combine this with a bare-bulb design that is capable of outputting 360Ws and you will be able to easily create a beautiful 360° light source that takes very well to modifiers. Another benefit of this unit is the built-in 2.4GHz X radio system that enables reliable wireless operation and control in addition to optical master/slave functionality with complete compatibility with Nikon i-TTL.
The AD360II-N is able to function much like a standard shoe-mounted flash, including the ability to tilt from -15 to 90° and rotate a total of 270° for bounce flash techniques. It also has a rated guide number of 262' at ISO 100 when using the included reflector. In order to provide this power with a recycle time of 0.05-4.5 seconds, the flash requires the use of the separately available PROPAC PB960 Lithium-Ion Flash Power Pack, which can provide enough energy for 450 full-power flashes. In addition to these capabilities, the i-TTL support enables high-speed, 1st and 2nd curtain sync modes. And, the flash has a Wireless Control Port along with PC and 3.5mm sync sockets.
- A bare-bulb design creates a 360° light source that is flattering and easy to use with many optional modifiers.
- The AD360II-N has an output of 360Ws, which equates to a rated guide number of 262' at ISO 100 when using the included reflector.
- Built-in 2.4GHz X radio system allows it to be set as a slave and triggered from up to 328' away by a supported X series transmitter as well as be used as a master where it can trigger other flashes from up to 230' away. This system supports both Canon and Nikon TTL systems, as an X series transmitter can trigger either a Canon-compatible or Nikon-compatible model with TTL communication, regardless of the model of transmitter used.
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL, this flash is able to offer auto exposure and other advanced functions. This includes high-speed sync up to 1/8000 second and both 1st and 2nd curtain sync.
- The flash head can tilt from -15 to 90° and rotate 270°.
- Manual power control is available from 1/1 to 1/128.
- The AD360II-N is able to function as an optical master or slave with full TTL functionality.
- Powered by the separately available PROPAC PB960 power pack, this flash offers a recycle time of just 0.05-4.5 seconds.
- A Wireless Control Port supports to use of the FT-16 system for wireless manual power control via a compatible trigger.
- Wired sync options include 3.5mm and PC ports.
- A micro-USB port is available for future firmware updates.
|Guide No.||262.47'; (80 m) ISO100|
|Exposure Control||Manual, i-TTL|
|Vari-Power||1/1 - 1/128|
|Bounce Head||-15 to 90°|
|Off-Camera Terminal||3.5 mm, PC|
|Recycle Time||Approximately 0.05 - 4.5 Seconds|
|Flash Duration||1/220 - 1/10000 sec|
|Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)|
|Slave Timing Modes||Instant Sync|
|Wireless Operation||Method: RF|
Distance: Up to 229.66'; / 70 m
Distance: Up to 328.08'; / 100 m
Method: Optical pulse
Distance: Up to 9.84'; / 3 m
Method: Optical pulse
Distance: Up to 49.21'; / 15 m
|Wireless Communication Channels||32 Channels|
|Wireless Groups||3 Groups|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||75.0 x 95.0 x 220.0 mm|
|Weight||800 g without flash tube and reflector|