Godox VING V860IIN TTL Li-Ion Flash with XProN TTL Trigger Kit for Nikon CamerasProduct #51120 | SKU GOV860IIXPRN
- Built-In 2.4 GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 20-200mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
Enjoy long-range wireless control and triggering as well as a powerful, efficient flash with this Godox VING V860IIN TTL Li-Ion Flash with XProN TTL Trigger Kit. This flash uses a lithium-ion battery pack to ensure fast recycle times and high output while the built-in wireless X system provides Nikon i-TTL support at ranges up to 100m. Also included here is the XProN trigger for wirelessly configuring your flash, which offers 32 channels and 16 groups as well as remote power control for select flashes.
Power, speed, and integrated radio transmission make the VING V860IIN TTL Li-Ion Flash Kit from Godox a hard-to-beat option for your Nikon cameras. Fully compatible with i-TTL systems, the V860IIN supports many advanced functions and features. Also, it features the Godox 2.4GHz X wireless radio system which provides both master and slave TTL functionality with a range of up to 328'. On top of this, the flash is powerful and versatile, featuring a guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm along with a zoom range of 20-200mm, which can be expanded to 14mm with the use of the pull-out panel. And, this flash runs off a rechargeable Li-ion battery pack, that ensures fast recharge and long-lasting shoots.
For general operation, the V860IIN features full bounce flash capabilities, including tilting from -7 to 90° and rotation left and right 180°. As a i-TTL-compatible unit, this flash offers support for high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and much more. Additionally, it can function as an optical master or slave unit if needed.
Using the 2.4 GHz Godox X wireless radio system, the XProN TTL Wireless Flash Trigger can be used to effectively and reliably trigger flashes from up to 100m away, and when used with compatible flashes and receivers users will have the added benefit of remote power control. This model is compatible with Nikon's i-TTL system, including support for high-speed sync up to 1/8000 second, and offers advanced control options along with settings for working with system-specific features. For ensuring maximum reliability and control, users can set up 16 groups on one of 32 channels and can then access 99 wireless ID settings for limiting interference from other nearby systems.
In addition to basic manual and TTL control modes, other settings are available, including stroboscopic flash and second-curtain sync. Users can adjust flash exposure compensation from -3 to +3 EV as well as wirelessly control the modelling light, zoom setting, and more. For using the XProN with other camera systems there is a 2.5mm sync port that supports triggering via a wired connection. Also, a USB Type-C port is present for firmware updates and the devices run on two AA batteries for convenience.
- The Godox 2.4GHz X wireless radio system has an impressive range of 100m along with the ability to choose between 32 channels and set up three groups. The system is compatible with Godox's X series or transmitters for more advanced functionality and setups.
- A powerful guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm ensures your subjects are properly illuminated.
- A zoom range of 20-200mm, as well as a wide-angle panel that supports 14mm, ensures maximum compatibility with a range of lenses and shooting styles.
- The flash head can tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 180° both left and right for full bounce capabilities.
- Optical wireless transmission is available with access to four channels and three groups as well as a range of up to 49'.
- An AF assist light is present with a range of 2-32.8'.
- This flash supports various functions, including multi flash, high-speed sync, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, flash exposure compensation, and more.
- The 11.1V, 2000mAh Li-ion polymer battery pack included with the flash will provide recharge times of faster than 1.5 seconds and approximately 650 full-power flashes.
- In addition to the hot shoe and wireless triggering, the V860IIN offers a 2.5mm sync port for a wired connection to a camera or receiver.
- A micro-USB port is available for installing firmware updates.
|Godox VING V860IIN TTL Li-Ion Flash Kit for Nikon Cameras|
|Guide No.||196.85'; (60 m) ISO100 at 200 mm Position|
|Exposure Control||Manual, i-TTL|
|Vari-Power||1/1 - 1/128|
|Bounce Head||-7 to 90°|
|Coverage||14 - 200 mm (Full Frame)|
|Zoom Head||Full Frame: 20 - 200 mm|
|Off-Camera Terminal||2.5 mm|
|Recycle Time||Approximately 0.1 - 1.5 Seconds|
|Flash Duration||1/300 - 1/20000 sec|
|Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)|
|Wireless Operation||Method: Optical pulse
Distance: Up to 5 m
Mode: Master, Slave
Distance: Up to 100 m
Mode: Master, Slave
|Wireless Communication Channels||32 Channels|
|Wireless Groups||3 Groups|
|Power Source||1x Proprietary Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||64.0 x 76.0 x 190.0 mm|
|Godox XProN TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Nikon Cameras|
|Max Sync Speed||1/8000 second|
|Flash Exposure Compensation||-3 to +3 EV in 1/3 EV steps|
|Connectivity||2.5 mm sync port
|Power Source||2 x AA batteries|
|Dimensions||90 x 58 x 50 mm|
In The Box
- VING V860IIN TTL Li-Ion Flash Kit for Nikon Cameras
- VB-18 Li-Ion Battery Pack
- VC-18 Battery Charger and Cable
- Mini Stand
- Protective Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- XProN TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Nikon Cameras
- Godox VING V860IIN TTL Li-Ion Flash with XProN TTL Trigger Kit for Nikon Cameras
- RM Product #:
- Compatible With: