Hensel Strobe Wizard Plus Radio Slave Remote Control TransmitterProduct #17664 | SKU 3950
- A Maximum Sync Speed of 1/250th
- Protected by a Solid Plastic Housing
- A Low Sync Voltage
- Receiver has 1/4" (6.3 mm) Phone Plug
- 40 m Wireless Range
The Hensel Strobe Wizard Plus Radio Slave System combines radio triggering, model light activation, and flash power control into one single compact device ( with Hensel strobes that support these features ).
The availability of 3 channels prevents interference between different work groups within the same studio. On channel #4 (master channel) all devices can be controlled simultaneously, regardless of the channel they are set to. In addition, this improved Plus version has a maximum sync speed of 1/250th.
The transmitter is small, light and easily mounts into a hot shoe. In addition, it also comes supplied with a short sync cord (sub-mini connection) for PC sync connection.
- This system supports the possibility of remotely adjusting flash power and activating the modelling light via the Up/Down buttons on heads equipped with built-in receivers.
- A maximum sync speed of 1/250th second allows for shorter flash durations.
- Protected by a solid plastic housing.
- A low sync voltage makes it ideally suited for digital cameras.
- Receiver has 1/4" (6.3 mm) phone plug.
|Wireless Range||131' / 40 m|
|Radio Frequency||433 MHz|
|Battery Type||1 x PX28|
|Dimensions||2.2 x 2.5 x 1.9" / 5.5 x 6.3 x 4.8 cm (Transmitter)|