Vello FreeWave Aviator Wireless Flash Trigger Transceiver for Nikon has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
Create beautiful lighting and take advantage of your shoe-mounted flash's true potential with the FreeWave Aviator Wireless Flash Trigger Transceiver from Vello . Dedicated to Nikon's i-TTL system, users will have full functionality with modern automatic flash settings. This transceiver is also able to function as either a master transmitter/trigger or a slave receiver for maximum versatility. Operation is reliable as well due to the Aviator's use of a 2.4 GHz radio frequency to provide a range of up to 300' without the need for line-of-sight.
The Aviator Transceiver has access to 16 different channels, ensuring limited interference with other users and the wireless technology set up in your venue. Users will also have access to 3 different groups with which to organise their flashes (A, B, C). The group controls of the Aviator allow for separate adjustment of the flashes in either TTL or manual modes as well as the ability to set group ratios in A:B or A:BC configurations.
Setting up the Aviator is simple as it easily slides into your camera's hot shoe to receive TTL information and also offers top hot shoe for adding another flash to the mix. For ease of use, all information is accessible via a backlit LCD screen and it has a standard 3.5mm sync port. Also, it has high-speed and second curtain sync and a mini-USB port for firmware updates. It runs on two AA batteries.
- Tested with: D3100, D3200, D3300, D5200, D5300, D5500, D7000, D7100, D7200; D90, D300, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D800E, D810 & Df
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL wireless communication and technology
- Offers TTL and manual control over remote flash units
- 2.4 GHz radio frequency has a long range of 300'
- 16 channels are available to avoid interference with other systems
- 3 groups (A, B, C) can be used to organise and control different flashes with individual settings
- Can be set up as a master transmitter or a slave receiver
- High-speed sync allows for flash sync at shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second
- Second-curtain sync will fire at the end of exposure for unique lighting effects
- Top hot shoe allows user to add an on-camera flash to their setup, which will be calculated as part of the overall exposure with other connected TTL flashes
- Backlit LCD display
|TTL Compatible||Nikon's i-TTL|
|Channels and Groups||16 Channels, 3 groups (A,B,C)|
|EV Range||+/- 3 EV|
|Maximum Range||Up to 300' / 100 m|
|Mounting||Hot shoe, 1/4"-20 socket, lanyard|
|Ports||Top hot shoe|
3.5 mm sync port
USB port for firmware upgrades
|Max Sync Speed||1/8,000 Sec.|
|Sync Mode||First curtain sync|
Second curtain sync
|Power Requirements||2 x AA batteries|
|Battery Life||Approximately 240 Hours on standby|
|Dimensions||2.75 x 2.63 x 1.25" / 70 x 67 x 32 cm|
|Weight||4.8 oz / 136 g|