The FreeWave LR Wireless Flash Trigger and Remote Control from Vello is a versatile, reliable remote control kit that will trigger off-camera flash units and studio lights from up to 183 m away. The 2.4 GHz frequency provides reduced radio interference and an extended range without the need for line-of-sight alignment as the radio waves will pass through some walls, windows, and floors. The system is compatible with most major manufacturers' shoe-mount flashes which offer manual power control. Pentax, Sony/Minolta, and Sony Multi-Interface Shoe flash units are not compatible.
Eight different channels let you trigger only chosen specific receivers, or an "all channels" button will trigger all receivers simultaneously. The transmitter's tilting joint allows it to be mounted vertically or horizontally onto your camera's hot shoe.
- An included 3.5 to 3.5mm sync cable connects the trigger to a studio flash. A 3.5mm to 1/4" mono plug adapter is also included for flashes with a 1/4" mono plug socket.
- A hot shoe on the trigger allows for mounting the flash directly to the trigger.
- Mount the trigger to any 1/4"-20 threaded stud or standard cold shoe.
- The transmitter features a metal foot for durability.
- A carrying pouch with an external and internal pocket protects your transmitter and receiver when not in use.
- Two lanyards allow you to hang the transmitter and receiver from light stands or other equipment.
|Range||Up to 183 m|
|Connections||3.5 mm flash output port|
5 VDC input port
|Batteries||Transmitter: 2 x AA|
Receiver: 2 x AA
|Dimensions||Transmitter: 3.4 x 4.9 x 10.2 cm|
Receiver: 3.9 x 4.9 x 8.7 cm
|Weight||Transmitter: 68 g|
Receiver: 65.2 g