- Adapts Contax G Mount Lenses to Micro Four Thirds Cameras
- Made of Brass, Precision-Machined & Plated with Chromium
- Precise Fit and Solid Connection
- Designed to Reach Infinity Focus
- Satin Surface Finish
The gold Contax G Mount Lens to Micro Four Thirds Lens Adapter from Metabones allows Contax G mount lenses to be attached to a Micro Four Thirds format camera. Metabones adapters are quality made, using precision-machined brass with chromium plating on both the camera-body and the lens sides of the adapter in order to ensure smooth mounting, quality aesthetic, and durability. Although the lens will fit physically, automatic diaphragm (AE metering), or other auto functions are not retained using this adapter. The adapter for Contax G lenses features a unique ultra-wide manual focus ring with smooth focusing action. The adapter is compatible with the following lenses: Zeiss Planar 35/2, Zeiss Planar 45/2 and Zeiss Sonnar 90/2.8.
- Both camera-side and lens-side of the adapter are made of brass, precision-machined and plated with chromium
- Precise fit and solid connection - lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments are required to fit your lens.
- Designed to reach infinity focus while maintaining the correct registration distance required to support CRC lenses or lenses with floating elements.
- Satin surface finish
|Camera Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Lens Mount||Contax G|