Metabones PL to Micro Four Thirds Adapter has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
If you want to use your existing PL mount lenses on a camera with a Micro Four Thirds mount, you need an adapter. The Metabones MBPL-M43-BM1 PL to Micro Four Thirds Adapter mounts to you camera's lens port and allows you to use PL mount lenses with your camera. Although this is not a permanent conversion, the adapter features a removable support foot to take the strain off of your camera's mount.
The adapter features Chromium-plated brass front and rear contact surfaces for corrosion resistance and to retain the adapter's tight tolerances over time maintaining the correct flange focal distance. This is a mechanical adapter that does not pass any electronic lens control or metadata.
- The support foot is detachable from the mount by removing two hex key screws. The foot itself is Arca Swiss compatible and incorporates a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole for optional supports.
- Maintains correct flange depth between lens and image plane.
- Infinity remains unchanged, so the lens does not need to be re-collimated or shimmed.
- Brass construction protects lens mount, a chromium satin finish makes the adapter corrosion and wear resistant.
- Compatible with cameras that feature a Micro Four Thirds mount.
|Adapter Type||PL mount lenses to Micro Four Thirds mount cameras|
|Focus||Infinity is maintained|
|Material||Brass with satin chromium finish|
|Tripod Fitting||Arca Swiss compatible support foot with 1/4"-20 female mounting hole|