Samyang 14mm T3.1 Cine Lens for Sony E-Mount has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The Samyang 14mm T3.1 Cine Lens for Sony E-Mount is optimised for film and video applications. The focus and iris rings feature industry-standard gearing, which provides an interface for use with a follow focus. To aid focus pullers, aperture and focus scales are marked on the side of the lens.
This 14mm lens produces a 115.7°, ultra-wide angle-of-view when used with a full-frame or 35mm camera. Hybrid aspherical lenses render sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations, and the minimum focus distance is 11.02" from the lens.
Some cameras will require that Shutter Lock be disengaged when using this lens.
- 14mm lens with approximately 115.7° angle-of-view on full-frame cameras
- Industry-standard gearing for focus and aperture rings
- "Declicked" aperture ring for smooth iris pulls
- 14 elements in 10 groups with 3 high refractive index elements, 2 ED element, an aspherical hybrid element and a aspherical glass element
- Ultra Multi Coated lenses minimise flare and ghosting
- A minimum focusing distance of 11.02"
- A built-in petal-type lens hood
|Lens Mount||Sony E-Mount|
|Lens Construction||14 elements in 10 groups|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.02" (28 cm)|
|Angle of View||Full Frame: 115.7°|
1.5x crop factor: 93.9°
1.6x crop factor: 89.9°
|Dimensions||3.43 x 4.81" (8.70 x 12.21 cm)|
|Weight||22.6 oz (640.0 g)|