(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS LensProduct #31290 | SKU SEL2470Z |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- One ED and Five Aspherical Elements
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Linear Autofocus Motor; Internal Focus
Walk around all day with the Vario-Tessar T * FAE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens from Sony , a compact full-frame option that covers wide-angle to short telephoto perspectives for working with a variety of different shooting styles and subjects. A constant f/4 aperture makes operation smooth and consistent throughout the zoom range. The lens further benefits from the use of one extra-low dispersion element and five aspherical elements to combat aberrations as well as a Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating to keep flare and ghosting to an absolute minimum. The lens is fast to focus as well due to the linear autofocus motor and an internal focus design. Additionally, the dust- and moisture-resistant lens is equipped with Optical SteadyShot image stabilisation to reduce the effects of camera shake, and it has a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh.
- Based on the Zeiss Tessar optical concept, this lens uses a design with 12 elements in ten groups that helps ensure a smaller overall lens size along with reduced flaring, distortion, and chromatic aberrations.
- Covering wide-angle to short telephoto perspectives, this compact 24-70mm can quickly become a go-to lens for Sony's full-frame E-mount cameras. It can also be used on APS-C format cameras where it will provide a 36-105mm equivalent zoom range.
- A constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also lends greater control over focus position for shallow depth of field techniques.
- Zeiss T* anti-reflective coatings have been applied to each lens surface to help minimise reflections in order to provide greater image clarity, contrast, and colour fidelity.
- One extra-low dispersion glass element is featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for improved clarity and colour neutrality.
- Five aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilisation helps to minimise the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilisation system can also be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilisation for more effective control of camera blur.
- A linear autofocus motor and internal focus design provide quick and precise autofocus performance and enables accurate and silent focusing while recording videos.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberised control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
|Focal Length||24 - 70mm|
|Camera Mount Type||Sony E|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||84.1° - 34.3°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||40 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:5|
|Elements/Groups||12 / 10|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 67 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 73 x 94.5 mm|
In The Box
- Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens
- ALC-SH130 Lens Hood
- ALC-F67S 67mm Front Lens Cap
- ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Pouch
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review