(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Canon 45mm f2.8L Tilt Shift LensProduct #1262 | SKU C21-6231-221 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Tilt-Shift Manual Focus Lens
- For EOS Cameras
- Aperture Range: f/2.8-22
- Floating Lens System and Rear Focusing
- Maximum Tilt: +/- 8º
The TS-E 45mm f/2.8 Tilt-Shift Lens from Canon is a standard length manual focus lens for EF mount cameras with a 51º diagonal angle of view on full frame cameras. It provides tilt-shift functions to control perspective and correct convergence of lines within your frame. It is especially useful in architecture, landscape, and product photography. The optical tilt mechanisms enable precise control of depth of field along with perspective control.
The tilt-shift function on the 45mm f/2.8 lens allows adjustment of the focal plane by an angle of +/-8º and enables parallel shift of the optical axis by +/-11mm. Both tilt and shift can be engaged singly and in combination. The lens mount itself can rotate left or right by 90º with click-stop adjustment each 30º.
A floating lens system with rear focusing maintains the compact form of the lens while enabling sharp focus throughout the focus range. The minimum focus distance for this lens is 40 cm. Subwavelength Structure Coating (SWC) reduces ghosting and flare and a truly circular diaphragm results in pleasing out-of-focus backgrounds. The focus ring on the lens provides precise manual focus action and the tilt and shift knobs are sturdy and smoothly control the mechanisms.
- TS-E lens is compatible with all Canon EOS cameras
- The 51° diagonal angle of view (without tilt or shift) is ideal for standard focal length applications including architecture, landscape and product photography.
- High precision glass (10 elements/9 groups) for low distortion and high resolution to the edge of the image.
- The tilt and shift mechanisms rotate +/-90° about the lens axis but do not rotate independently.
- A floating internal focus mechanism and rear focusing deliver high image quality throughout focus range.
- Sub-wavelength structure coatings minimise ghosting and flare
- A truly circular aperture creates pleasing out-of-focus background areas.
Comparable APS-C 1.6x Focal Length: 72 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
|Angle of View||51°|
|Tilt/Shift||Tilt ± 8°
Shifts ± 11mm
|Minimum Focus Distance||40 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:6|
|Elements/Groups||10 / 9|
|Filter Thread||Front: 72 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 81 x 90 mm|
In The Box
- Canon 45mm f2.8L Tilt Shift Lens
- E-72 II 72mm Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- EW-79B II Lens Hood
- LP1216 Pouch
- Limited 1-Year Warranty