Canon EF 70-300mm f4-5.6 IS USM Lens has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens is a relatively light telephoto zoom offering a broad range of focal lengths from a single optic, with good optical quality and excellent autofocus performance from its USM motor. It has a circular aperture diaphragm to help create natural out-of-focus highlights, and its built-in image stabilizer allows you to handhold the lens at shutter speeds 3 steps slower than would otherwise be possible, making it very practical for capturing still subjects in quite low light. The stabilizer can be activated to only correct shake in the vertical axis for panning action when desired as well.
The lens' AF is very quick, and it features a zoom lock button that keeps the lens safe and secure when not in use or when being used at the shortest 70mm focal length setting. The EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 has Canon's "Super Spectra" lens coatings for ideal flare-resistance, and is ideal for travel, sports, and general photographic applications.
- An autofocus telephoto zoom lens for both film and digital cameras.
- Appropriate for sports, travel, etc.
- Built-in image stabilizer action can be seen in the viewfinder.
- Allows handheld images at shutter speeds 3 steps slower than without image stabilization.
- Fast, silent autofocus.
- Uses 1 UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) element to help control secondary spectrum aberration.
- Circular aperture diaphragm for natural-looking out of focus highlights.
- Canon Super Spectra lens coatings to suppress flare and ghosting.
- Zoom ring lock to prevent lens 'creeping' during movement.
- Uses 58mm filters.
More information about Canon Products and Lenses: (Link to Canon Website)