Canon EFS 17- 85mm f4-5.6 IS USM Lens has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
Ideal for travel, mid-range nature/wildlife and general photography, the Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM is a lightweight, compact all-purpose "standard" zoom lens. Equivalent to a 28-135mm lens in 35mm format, this EF-S lens brings 5x wide-angle to tele coverage to EOS 20D and Digital Rebel shooters.
This lens features Canon's latest optical Image Stabilizer technology, providing up to 3-stop compensation for image blur caused by camera shake and slow shutter speeds. The lens has a 17 element, 12 group construction, including one double-sided aspherical element for crisp, high contrast corner-to-corner detail.
A ring-type USM means both fast and silent AF, as well as full-time manual focus when in the AF mode.
Designed specifically for digital photography, the lens has specially shaped lens elements and coatings to suppress ghosting and flare, which can be caused by reflections off digital camera sensors. An exclusive optional lens hood can further reduce the incidence of flare.
- Uses optics designed to take full advantage of the small image circle and short back focus in EF-S lenses
- Features three aspherical lens elements for high image quality at all focal lengths.
- Optimized lens coating minimizing flare and ghosting prone occurring with digital cameras.
- Image Stabilizer gives equivalent effect of a shutter speed three stops faster during hand-held shooting.
- Ring-type USM provides ultra-quiet, super-fast, precision auto focusing and predictive tracking.
- Circular aperture diaphragm produces brilliant out-of-focus characteristics.
- Only Canon Extension Tube EF 25 II and 12 II fit on this lens.
- Not suitable for 35mm film SLR cameras or digital cameras with an image sensor bigger than APS-C size, this lens fits on the EOS Digital Rebel series or 7D, 40D, 30D and 20D cameras.
More information about Canon Products and Lenses: (Link to Canon Website)