(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Tamron 28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD Lens for CanonProduct #21294 | SKU TAA010CAN |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Canon EF Lens Mount
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3 to f/22-40
- Four Low Dispersion Glass Elements
- Three Moulded-Glass Aspherical Elements
- One Hybrid Aspherical Element
The Tamron 28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD Lens for Canon is a wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens for Canon EF-mount full-frame and APS-C cameras. It provides users with an extremely versatile all-purpose lens in a compact design and on APS-C cameras it has a zoom range equivalent of 44.8-480mm. Also, it has an aperture range from f/3.5-6.3 to f/22-40 across the zoom range.
The 28-300mm is also capable of decent macro capabilities with a reproduction ratio of 1:3.5 when zoomed in to 300mm. This is due to a minimum focus distance of 0.49 m. Also, for excellent image quality, numerous special glass elements are used in the lens design in addition to Broad-Band Anti-Reflection coatings. There are one Hybrid Aspherical element, three Moulded-Glass elements, four Low Dispersion elements, one Extra Refractive Index element, and one Ultra-Extra Refractive Index element.
For general use, there is a Piezo Drive autofocus system which is powered by a fast and quiet standing-wave ultrasonic motor. This allows you to quickly achieve focus for sharp images. There is also Vibration Compensation which provides optical image stabilisation that reduces camera shake at slow shutter speeds and longer focal lengths. And, included with the lens are a flower-shaped lens hood as well as front and rear lens caps.
- This lens features full-time manual focus capabilities
- Lens construction of 19 elements in 15 groups
- Angle of view of 75°23' to 8°15' on full-frame cameras and 52°58' to 5°20' with APS-C format cameras
- Uses 67mm threaded filters
- Seven diaphragm blades
- Moisture-resistant construction
- Broad-Band Anti-Reflection coating minimise flare and ghosting for sharp, high contrast imagery
- Aspherical elements work to correct spherical aberrations and limit distortion
- Low dispersion elements reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations in an image
- XR and UXR elements help to decrease the size of the lens, enabling this zoom lens to remain compact
|Focal Length||28 - 300mm
Comparable APS-C Focal Length: 44.8 - 480 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/3.5 - 6.3
Minimum: f/22 - 40
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||75° 23' - 8° 15'
APS-C Picture Angle: 52° 58' - 5° 20'
|Minimum Focus Distance||.49 m|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:3.5|
|Optical Design||19 Elements in 15 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||67 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 74.4 x 96 mm|
In The Box
- Tamron 28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD Lens for Canon
- Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review