This high-performance, medium telephoto lens features Defocus Image Control allowing for control of the degree of focus in the foreground or background. Used to make striking portraits. Autofocus capability. Large maximum aperture for shooting in dim light. Accepts 72mm filters. Built-in lens hood.
- Fast telephoto lens featuring Defocus Image Control
- Rounded diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural
- RF (Rear Focusing) system for fast and smooth optical performance
- Large maximum aperture allows shooting in dim light
- Focal length 135mm
- Maximum aperture f/2
- Minimum aperture f/16
- Lens construction 7 elements in 6 groups
- Picture angle 18° [12° with Nikon digital cameras (Nikon DX format)]
- Closest focusing distance 1.1 m / 4 ft
- Maximum reproduction ratio 1/7.1
- No. of diaphragm blades 9 (rounded)
- Filter/attachment size 72mm
- Diameter x length (extension from lens mount) Appproximately 79 x 120 mm/3.1 x 4.7 in.
- Weight Approximately 815 g/28.7 oz.
- Supplied accessories 72mm Snap-on front lens cap, Rear lens cap LF-1
Note: AF not supported by D40 and D60 cameras.
More information about Nikon Products and Lenses: (Link to Nikon Website)