(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
This profesional quality telephoto lens is ideal for a wide range of picture taking, from sports and action, to extraordinary tight-close-up portraits, to general landscape photography. Extra Low Dispersion optical glass elements virtually eradicate secondary optical chromatic aberrations; such aberrations are typical in ordinary telephoto optics. M/A mode allows rapid switching between autofocus and manual operation
- Lens Construction (Elements/Groups) 11/8 (3 ED glass and 2 Nano Crystal Coat deposited lens elements, 1 meniscus protective lens)
- Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format 5(deg)20'
- Minimum f/stop 22
- Closest focusing distance 2.2m/7.2 ft.
- Maximum reproduction ratio 1/6.1
- Filter Attachment Size 52mm
- Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera’s lens mounting flange) 124 x 268mm
- Weight (approx.) 1440g
Note:AF-S feature is not supported by certain camera models.
More information about Nikon Products and Lenses: (Link to Nikon Website)
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review