Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens for Nikon AF CamerasProduct #21171 | SKU 258955
- Life-Size (1:1) Magnification
- "Focus Free" Mechanical Design
- 31 cm Close Focusing Distance
- Non-Rotating Front Lens
- Optical Stabiliser (OS)
The Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens for Nikon AF Cameras delivers superb, distortion-free images throughout its broad focus range, from infinity telephoto to life-size ( 1:1 ) macro, as close as 31 cm without accessories. A Special Low Dispersion (SLD) lens and one high refractive index SLD lens provide excellent correction for all types of aberration and distortion. Its non-rotating front lens group makes it easier to work with polarising filters. A focus limiter helps divide the broad focus range into more manageable chunks.
The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) ensures quiet and high-speed autofocus as well as full-time manual focus capability. The "focus-free" mechanical design allows the lens to autofocus without any interference from the manual focus ring, making it easy to hold the lens without affecting the speed or normal operation of the autofocus function. Rugged mechanical construction also makes it durable enough for even the heaviest use required by professional photographers. An ideal lens for a wide variety of applications from nature photography to portraiture.
The improved DG lens design for this lens corrects for various aberrations. This macro lens is specially coated to get the best colour balance while cutting down on ghosting caused by reflections from the digital image sensor. The lens provides the utmost correction against lateral chromatic aberration which is a serious problem for digital SLR cameras. Sigma's own proprietary OS (Optical Stabiliser) system enables handheld close-up photography.
- Close focus capability of 31 cm
- Optical Stabilisation (OS) enables hand-held close-up photography
- The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) ensures quiet and high-speed autofocus as well as full-time manual focus capability.
- Super Multi Layer (SML) coating reduces ghosting caused by reflections from the surface of digital image sensors
- Dual Focus (DF) makes the lens easier to hand hold during AF
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
DSLR (APS-C Sensor)
|Angle of View||23.3°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||31.24 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:1|
|Optical Design||16 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Filter Thread||62 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 7.87 x 12.70 cm|
- Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens for Nikon AF Cameras
- RM Product #:
- Maximum Aperture:
- Prime Lenses
- Lens Type:
- Medium Telephoto