Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 APO DG Macro Lens for Nikon AF-DProduct #21218 | SKU 5A8306
- Zoom Telephoto
- With Built-In Autofocus Motor
- Maximum Magnification of 1:2
- 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Lightweight (550 g)
Sigma's 70-300mm f/4-5.6 APO DG Macro Lens is one of several telae zoom lenses. By incorporating the autofocusing motor into the lens itself, it can now autofocus with all Nikon DSLR cameras (including the D40, D40x, etc.). In addition, with the motor built into the lens, focusing will be quieter and more responsive.
This lens is a compact Apochromatic telae zoom lens incorporating two Special Low Dispersion glass elements in the front lens group, plus one Special Low Dispersion glass element in the rear lens group, to minimise chromatic aberration.
The DG lens design corrects for various aberrations. This lens is specially coated to get the best colour balance while also cutting down on ghosting caused by reflections from the digital image sensor.
- Macro photography with a 1:4 maximum close-up magnification at focal lengths from 70mm to 200mm and 1:2 maximum close-up magnification at the 300mm focal length
- Switch for changeover to macro photography at focal lengths between 200mm and 300mm with a maximum close-up magnification from 1:2.9 to 1:2
- The built-in autofocusing motor ensures quiet and high-speed auto focusing with full time manual focus override.
- The lens materials used in this product are lead and arsenic free ecological glass
|Focal Length||70 - 300mm|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/4 - 5.6
Minimum: f/22 - 32
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film
|Angle of View||34.3° - 8.2°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.5 m|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:2|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Filter Thread||Front: 58 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 7.62 x 11.94 cm|
- Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 APO DG Macro Lens for Nikon AF-D
- RM Product #:
- Maximum Aperture:
- Zoom Lenses
- Lens Type:
- Telephoto Zoom